rock aries draft

Quote:Face: Aries
The Face on this Beyblade depicts Aries, the first astrological sign in the zodiac

Clear Wheel: Aries

 Weight: 2.7g
Aries was originally released as a bright pink Clear Wheel with three “heads” which point outwards with two horns coming out of each head, hence forming a roughly triangular perimeter .
Metal Wheel: Rock
 Weight: 31.4 grams
Rock has six large protrusions with small, shallow gaps between each one. It also overhangs the Track much like the original Leone Metal Wheel, although to a smaller extent. Rock is somewhat useful for Smash Attack, and can be used to relative success in conjunction with a Metal Face, due to it's high recoil. Rock is a poor choice for Defense or Stamina.

Track: ED145
 Weight: 3.6 grams
Ed145 stands for eternal defense 145. It features three “hooks” which rotate around the Track freely. Unlike WD145, ED145 Can Spin Freely, they can be used in Defense customizations, such as MF Earth Bull ED145WB; however, the defensive capabilities of this part are not as effective as C145, as it does not absorb hits as successfully. The hooks which rotate are hindered without the mechanism of a bearing, hence creating a force of friction between the hooks and the body of the Track, in turn resulting in less significant damage absorption. Furthermore, it is easy for the low attacker’s Wheel to be caught between the Wheel and ED145, hence causing a lot of recoil and spin reduction to the Defense customization. The free spinning feature however does not ensure it will not have any recoil. The "hooks" can be stick on the opposing bey and get stuck. As the beyblade is spinning and the ED145 is free spinning, the bey can be stuck and lose stamina because of friction

Bottom: Ball
 Weight: 0.6 grams
The Ball’s lower part is, as its name suggests, shaped like a ball. This hemispherical shape provides a large area for the Bottom to make contact with the Stadium floor; hence increasing friction and making it more difficult to knockout. B’s shape also makes it likely to stay in the central areas of the Stadium, hence maximizing the customization’s distance from the Stadium exits. B is therefore suitable for defensive purposes, although has been outclassed with the release of WB. One advantage it holds over Wide Ball is that it has more Stamina, and does not require a weakened launch; B can be used if WB is not available. However, both have been outclassed by CS and RS.
Overall
Rock Aries ed145 uncustomized is not a strong bey and consists of outclassed parts. B is a decent defense bottom. If u like to add a bey to your collection or don’t have tt bey parts then u can think of buying it.

Other Versions
 Rock Aries 145D - Hybrid Wheel Reshuffle Set (Stamina & Defense) (
 Rock Aries ED145D - WBBA Exclusive (Black)
 Storm Aries 125S - Faceoff: Darkness Howling Blazer (painted parts, Opaque black)
 Flame Aries H145FS - Faceoff: Fighting Bear Fury (painted parts, Gray , Orange face with flames)

tell me or correct me if this draft have some errors hope mods approve it and i would like to here about it.
We already have an article for Clay Aries:

http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/...ies_ED145B

And, you're article is copied from there, I don't know why you tried to make one without checking if there are any articles or drafts already.
well dude it exists there i know it and for kind info dude i have not copied anything from that thread as i didn't even opened that link of clay aries all the thigs compiled are from net no references from wbo
(Jun. 17, 2011  11:16 AM)xlr8 Wrote: well dude it exists there i know it and for kind info dude i have not copied anything from that thread as i didn't even opened that link of clay aries all the thigs compiled are from net no references from wbo

The only thing you wrote is the Overall section, which sucks.

If you know it, why did you create it ?