ripcord broke

my ripcord (3rd one by now) just broke -.- is there anyway to fix it or just say goodbye to it? man i keep braking ripcords at some point and i wonder why this happens?
You shouldn't post a thread for something like this. If you have a question, you can ask in the "Ask a question, get an Answer #2" thread, or something like that. It's stickied in this forum, can't miss it!

But, to answer your question, there's really no way to fix it. The best thing to do is to get a Beylauncher (string launcher). You don't have to worry about ripcords with that launcher and it's more powerful when used right anyways.
(Jan. 08, 2013  9:20 PM)Mr. N Wrote: You shouldn't post a thread for something like this. If you have a question, you can ask in the "Ask a question, get an Answer #2" thread, or something like that. It's stickied in this forum, can't miss it!

But, to answer your question, there's really no way to fix it. The best thing to do is to get a Beylauncher (string launcher). You don't have to worry about ripcords with that launcher and it's more powerful when used right anyways.

im sorry but i thought i could post here as i thought that the ask thread wasnt appropriate for this topic so sorry :\