returning to beyblade but new to the wbo

hey guys i am nate and a long time beyblader. i used to play beyblade till it was not on tv anymore but when i found this site i just had to get back in to it. i am starting all over again^^. i hope i get to mete some of you at events held by the wbo. but i am the onley beyblader where i live so i wont have much exprience haha well thats all i have 2 say Joyful_2
Hey and welcome to the WBO where do you live?
Welcome to the WBO Grin

Do you know about MFB?
sory 4 not replying i just checked this thred.
thx 4 welcomeing me. yes i know about BMF i found it on youtube but i am waiting 2 watch it in english when it comes 2 tv in spring of 2010. infact i am trying 2 buy some beyblades on ebay once i get the money.
and 2 anwser the other question i live in cabbot PA. its in the southbuttler area
i just got a darkwolf on ebay. is that a good one?
Not the best ever released. However it comes with DF145 which is useful for stamina combos.
sweet. i got it because the name sounded cool. are you from the buttler area?
that was the 1st mfb i got aswell and it was soon after joining the wbo aswell lol
wow thats ironic haha
2 bad i am the onley blader in the soutbuttler area
i am gona try 2 make it more popluar in my aera and i herd one of the members of this site moved 2 pits burg is that rite?
ah maby the two of us can try 2 get beyblading popular in the pitsburg and southbuttler area
Hi i am Tison 2323 me and my friend Max 2323 live in the same city but we don't have beyblades and don't know where to get them. I'm only 11 and Max is 10. Do you know if there going to be selling Beyblades when
"Beyblade Metal Fusion" comes? Cause if they do sell where getting some and where going to tell all ower friends to Join and Play beyblades.Oh, do any of you live in Janesville Wisconsin?
yes they probly will thats what they did when beyblade first came. but if u want 2 get some now look them up on ebay you can finde some decentely priced ones mine cost like 20dolars with the shipping included.
nope i live in cabbot PA wich is in the soutbuttler area
hey tison2323 you should put this in an introductory thread then lots of people will help and welcome you just like in this thread
But i can't buy them on ebay my dad and mom wont let me
Yeah i'm going to try Bey tempest
well try and bring them round thats what i had to do try and drop hints that you're wanting them and ask them again on Christmas or maybe you're birthday or on major events and what not
i am getting mine fore chirstmas^^ oh and mine is from korea but it sill costs 5dolar shipping so it only cost like 20dolars fore mine^^
same im getting a bb 20 try battle set and s pegasis Smile and maybe f libra or s Capricorn booster depending on money situation