reborn blader

If the anime and the Beyblade combinations are not what you like discussing the most, then I believe the many topics we have about all of the new Beyblade releases are exactly what you will love. We get the latest news right on this site and sometimes even exclusivities in the Beyblade community, so you definitely came to the right place.

If you ever have any questions or worries, do not hesitate to send me a private message.
Hello there ! and welcome to the World Beyblade Organization.
(You are lucky because you received a welcome from Kai-V !)

Have a great time here ! Smile
welcome to the wbo have fun
Welcome to the WBO and I hope you have a good time!
Welcome to the WBO!

Enjoy you stay!
hi welcome enjoy your stay! have fun here hope you can participat in tourneys and get some faces and PM me or Ken rao if you need anything were always there to help!Smile
(Nov. 05, 2012  3:51 PM)ben30024 Wrote: hello! i used to be into beyblades from 2010 to mid-2011, but then other hobbies such as lego sets and gundam commanded my attention.
i was still into blading, but not much. recently i won a destroyer dome set in a contest i entered, and i have since dug out my old collection.
sadly a lot of the pieces are worn or damaged, and i only have a few blades because i gave the rest to my friend when i stopped blading.
i'm not much of a takara tomy blader but i do have a japanese meteo L drago.
also, i will probably nto talk about the anime or blade combos much, but i have joined these forums just to chat about blades in general.
see you all soon! Joyful_3

Hey, glad to see you're interested in Beyblade again. As Kai-V said you'll find a lot of things to talk about here, and even when you aren't in the mood for a discussion on Beyblades, you have the General discussions, so you could check that out as well.