ray as a defence wheel

Ray as a Defense Wheel? No way. It has Smash Attack, and thus a bit of recoil, something you absolutely do not want in a Defense type Wheel.
some recoil in a defence could help a little i guess
well, i think that ray isnt a really good defense wheel, because of the smash attack and the recoil (kei said)
and i think that theres no different between mold1 and mold2, maybe you dont give drago enough power to kick bull out of the stadium or something else
i would take earth in every def-bey
did ya try earth bull vs drago?
^What does Earth Bull vs. LDrago have to do with this thread ?
And there definitely is a difference between mold 1 and 2.
RSF could probally help with the recoil. I also saw in your last test you launched your Ray bull at 100%, I would keep it at 80%
Does anyone suppose thats maybe why they made Ray Gill 100 RSF. Ray+RSF=Defense.
(Oct. 28, 2010  10:12 PM)Akel Wrote: RSF could probally help with the recoil. I also saw in your last test you launched your Ray bull at 100%, I would keep it at 80%

Any rubber bottom will help a Wheel with recoil, that doesn't mean it should automatically be used for Defense. There is no reason to use this over something like Earth.
Mold 1 comes with Unicorno
Mold 2 comes with Gil ?
(Oct. 29, 2010  3:34 AM)RFkid Wrote: Mold 1 comes with Unicorno
Mold 2 comes with Gil ?

I think it also comes with the new booster Unicorno too, but I'm not a hundred-percent sure.
(Oct. 29, 2010  3:36 AM)RayJoker Wrote: I think it also comes with the new booster Unicorno too, but I'm not a hundred-percent sure.
Certainly if the second mold was meant to reinforce it, which is usually the case. Ray Unicorno Aurora Version also has that second mold.
Would it be worth getting the 2nd mold? Or is 1st fine?

sorry for being offtopic.
(Oct. 29, 2010  3:43 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Oct. 29, 2010  3:36 AM)RayJoker Wrote: I think it also comes with the new booster Unicorno too, but I'm not a hundred-percent sure.
Certainly if the second mold was meant to reinforce it, which is usually the case. Ray Unicorno Aurora Version also has that second mold.

Ah, I see. I remember Okiblaze saying that AkirasDaddy has said that Ray Gil was Mold 1, while Okiblaze got Mold 2, which set me off a bit.

Now before we get Off-Topic...
well isn't a bit a recoil actually good
it can cause a bit of a K.O since how its heavy and when it gets smashed it will be to heavy to K.O( sometimes ) then flies back with the recoil K.Oing the opposing bey( sometimes, in my tests it worked wonders)

and forgive me for saying this but look at rock ( i know terrible defence wheel) it might a recoil but it's a decent defence wheel ( in my terms )
No. Hence why Earth is the current top tier defence wheel.
momiji im not disagreeing with you
I know, just saying that a bit of recoil isn't a good thing. It can land lucky Kos now and then but more often than not simply cause your bey to be KOd.
(Oct. 28, 2010  9:41 PM)blah Wrote: ^What does Earth Bull vs. LDrago have to do with this thread ?
And there definitely is a difference between mold 1 and 2.

i mean that earth is the top def wheel
and what is the difference between mold 1+2
I'm pretty sure, though may not be 100% correct, that the gaps in mold 2 are slightly bigger than mold 1.
The difference is only a fraction but can clearly be seen if you have the two wheels and examine them closely.
(Oct. 29, 2010  2:41 PM)blah Wrote: I'm pretty sure, though may not be 100% correct, that the gaps in mold 2 are slightly bigger than mold 1.
The difference is only a fraction but can clearly be seen if you have the two wheels and examine them closely.

Gaps? The gaps in mold 2 are slightly shorter than mold 1
Hmm, maybe I didn't remember correctly...
Probably just a mix up. ^^
yeah but i mean theres no difference in power or anything
There is, but no one should answer you since there's Beywiki.

search for it yourself
ray might also increase attack power, but lower stamina
This is intresting. I just recieved my unicorno today, so I might try this.