rate this combo and tell me how I can improve it

Yo guys, I was creating combos and I ended up with this combo:

King Fafnir MR
Illegal
Atomic'

Is this good? Tell me how to improve.
Unfortunately atomic is a very middling driver. Doesn't really have the stamina to compete with the good LAD (life after death) drivers, nor does it have the KO defense to stand up to the likes of Guilty or Ultimate.

If you were going for a defense combo, sadly there isn't much defense in burst standard at the moment, maybe Unite', but you'd have to pair it with the Moon disc.

If you're going for stamina, some of the better options include Bearing Drift, Bearing', High Extend+', Bearing Mobius, Zeal, or Metal Never.

Fafnir is a fine choice, but has pretty poor burst resist compared to the rest of the Left options, sticking with Helios is probably a better bet.

Illegal is just generically good, so that's fine.

Armor you'd probably want 10 or 0 here, but honestly armors are barely noticeable as long as you aren't using 7 or something.
(Apr. 21, 2023  2:38 PM)fabelavalon Wrote: Unfortunately atomic is a very middling driver. Doesn't really have the stamina to compete with the good LAD (life after death) drivers, nor does it have the KO defense to stand up to the likes of Guilty or Ultimate.

If you were going for a defense combo, sadly there isn't much defense in burst standard at the moment, maybe Unite', but you'd have to pair it with the Moon disc.

If you're going for stamina, some of the better options include Bearing Drift, Bearing', High Extend+', Bearing Mobius, Zeal, or Metal Never.

Fafnir is a fine choice, but has pretty poor burst resist compared to the rest of the Left options, sticking with Helios is probably a better bet.

Illegal is just generically good, so that's fine.

Armor you'd probably want 10 or 0 here, but honestly armors are barely noticeable as long as you aren't using 7 or something.

Thank you, but are there any other cores I can use?

Plus im probably gonna go with Bearing'
The only options for left spin cores are Longinus, Helios, Fafnir, Bahamut, Spriggan1/2, Hello Kitty, and Achilles. Helios, Bahamut Spriggan2 and Achilles are generally considered the best Left cores for stamina.
(Apr. 21, 2023  3:17 PM)fabelavalon Wrote: The only options for left spin cores are Longinus, Helios, Fafnir, Bahamut, Spriggan1/2, Hello Kitty, and Achilles. Helios, Bahamut Spriggan2 and Achilles are generally considered the best Left cores for stamina.

Ok, Im going with Spriggan 2 or Hello Kitty.
What type of combo are you trying to make? I can help you with this. Also It is most likeyly better to not keep making new threads for a single combo.
(Apr. 21, 2023  7:34 PM)DragonBeyblade! Wrote: What type of combo are you trying to make? I can help you with this. Also It is most likeyly better to not keep making new threads for a single combo.

A stamina combo. Also trying to improve the combo listed above
(Apr. 22, 2023  3:12 AM)StormEclipse56 Wrote:
(Apr. 21, 2023  7:34 PM)DragonBeyblade! Wrote: What type of combo are you trying to make? I can help you with this. Also It is most likeyly better to not keep making new threads for a single combo.

A stamina combo. Also trying to improve the combo listed above
Go with bahamut or spriggan 2 core and try mobius bearing (though being a defense driver). If your looking for lad and the ability to switch driver types then 100% go for high xtend'+
Bearing Mobius is not a defense driver.

Though I do agree that with their choice of Bearing', Bahamut is probably a better core choice. The rubber really helps bearing not just explode into a burst. Hello Kitty is choice for aesthetic though, so I can't really tell them "hey don't use it"
Sadly, I do not have the Bahamut core. I only do have Moment' and the Bahamut blade from Random Booster Vol 29.
Hello Kitty, Achilles or Spriggan2 are all perfectly serviceable cores for stamina, so don't stress about not having Bahamut too much, though if you are able to get a hold of one in the future, I do recommend it.
(Apr. 22, 2023  1:19 PM)StormEclipse56 Wrote: Sadly, I do not have the Bahamut core. I only do have Moment' and the Bahamut blade from Random Booster Vol 29.

Try spriggan 2 and drift driver
(Apr. 22, 2023  1:55 PM)fabelavalon Wrote: Hello Kitty, Achilles or Spriggan2 are all perfectly serviceable cores for stamina, so don't stress about not having Bahamut too much, though if you are able to get a hold of one in the future, I do recommend it.

Im going with Spriggan 2 then.

(Apr. 22, 2023  8:24 PM)DragonBeyblade! Wrote:
(Apr. 22, 2023  1:19 PM)StormEclipse56 Wrote: Sadly, I do not have the Bahamut core. I only do have Moment' and the Bahamut blade from Random Booster Vol 29.

Try spriggan 2 and drift driver

I haven't got my hands on Lucifer the End yet, so is BDR a good alternative if I use Spriggan 2 core?
(Apr. 23, 2023  2:29 AM)StormEclipse56 Wrote:
(Apr. 22, 2023  1:55 PM)fabelavalon Wrote: Hello Kitty, Achilles or Spriggan2 are all perfectly serviceable cores for stamina, so don't stress about not having Bahamut too much, though if you are able to get a hold of one in the future, I do recommend it.

(Apr. 22, 2023  8:24 PM)DragonBeyblade! Wrote: Try spriggan 2 and drift driver

I haven't got my hands on Lucifer the End yet, so is BDR a good alternative if I use Spriggan 2 core?
bdr is a very good driver but for this combo, not as good as drift. You can still use bdr as an alternative. For your combo try and use a dual spin layer, as Spriggan 2 is dual spin and you can switch between modes. Since you have bdr as your driver, just switch mode so you are opposite spin with your opponents bey which will almost guarantee a win. A powerful combo using this tactic is:
WORLD DIABOLOS OVER METAL DRIFT 1S. 
AKA the third best beyblade
combo ever. The 5th best beyblade combo ever also used this tactic:
ASTRAL SPRIGGAN 2 OVER MOBIUS-0
However, if you are looking for a even better combo (2nd best) without this tactic I mentioned, try: 
DYNAMITE (F GEAR) LUCIFER ILLEGAL BEARING DRIFT-3
Since you have bearing drift, this combo might work out ??

(Apr. 23, 2023  2:29 AM)StormEclipse56 Wrote:

(Apr. 22, 2023  8:24 PM)DragonBeyblade! Wrote: Try spriggan 2 and drift driver

Ok so I wrote an entire essay and it bugged out soo...
You do know that with WBO rules you cannot switch spin mid match, correct? So the dual spin idea is moot, at least for this meta.

King MR Spriggan2 Illegal Bearing Drift 10/0

To keep at least with the original blade here is a suggestion with the parts you've implied you have. King is a fine stamina blade, but not the best. It's good to remember though, that sometimes it's more fun to play with suboptimal builds than it is to just Play The Meta. If you can get you hands on a second fusion DX set, King R will be a slight improvement to stamina over King MR.

The post above is suggesting mostly proven meta builds. Nothing wrong with that at all, but the spirit of the original combo is lost.
(Apr. 23, 2023  11:14 AM)fabelavalon Wrote: You do know that with WBO rules you cannot switch spin mid match, correct? So the dual spin idea is moot, at least for this meta.

King MR Spriggan2 Illegal Bearing Drift 10/0

To keep at least with the original blade here is a suggestion with the parts you've implied you have. King is a fine stamina blade, but not the best. It's good to remember though, that sometimes it's more fun to play with suboptimal builds than it is to just Play The Meta. If you can get you hands on a second fusion DX set, King R will be a slight improvement to stamina over King MR.

The post above is suggesting mostly proven meta builds. Nothing wrong with that at all, but the spirit of the original combo is lost.

It doesn't have to be for a tournament and also you have a higher chance to be opposite spin of your opponent.
When posting on a forum for a competitive game, one would assume they are looking for legal combos and techniques.

I don't know about you but I don't like relying solely on coin flips to win something. If World Drift meets a same spin it dies horribly.
(Apr. 23, 2023  8:31 AM)DragonBeyblade! Wrote: WORLD DIABOLOS OVER METAL DRIFT 1S. 
AKA the third best beyblade
combo ever. The 5th best beyblade combo ever also used this tactic:
best combos don’t exist, also blitz and wyvern/Fafnir would be better for world