possible future youtube beytournament?

Ain't no way my thermal Pisces gonna lose m8.

Why'd you make her a scrub?
well m8, pisces made it to the finals tho
That's good enough <3 , that's good enough <3

Must list up who lost per-round so we can know how far our combos got
well i uploaded the rounds on my youtube channel... and the link to it is on my profile
You mean...Pisces lost to Ldrago...The ultimate battle of users...

MissingNo vs Meta madness

And I came in second place...Though that was much appreciated, loved the battles you gave us. An for making my Pisces shine <3
(Dec. 23, 2015  1:49 AM)Meta madness Wrote:

And I came in second place...Though that was much appreciated, loved the battles you gave us. An for making my Pisces shine <3
Sorry for commenting here , but good job m8. I was stalking this part of the forum since last week Hahahahah. And yeah i didn't expect Pisces to actually make it to the finals. Sorry mate
(Dec. 23, 2015  4:41 AM)Get Rekt Wrote:
(Dec. 23, 2015  1:49 AM)Meta madness Wrote:

Sorry for commenting here , but good job m8. I was stalking this part of the forum since last week Hahahahah. And yeah i didn't expect Pisces to actually make it to the finals. Sorry mate

She did good enough...
lol i was really suprised how pisces did an how balanced it was the whole time! the fact that it beat both competetive limited and standard format beys is awesome! pisces is my new #2 fav bey Grin
(Dec. 23, 2015  5:51 PM)raiyanblader Wrote: lol i was really suprised how pisces did an how balanced it was the whole time! the fact that it beat both competetive limited and standard format beys is awesome! pisces is my new #2 fav bey Grin

My mission is complete~ <3
XD here is the final battle
"That was a devastating defeat."
M-my Pisces...
lol sorry...

also ignore the part about the invisible credits... missing no. just gets an invisible face!