pokemon wi-fi black and white league(now recruting gym leaders and elite 4)

then you beat him and your our last elite.
Does anyone have 3-4 extra Life Orbs they're willing to give me? LOL, but seriously. I'll give you some Torchics for them.
Your darmanitan trained yet ga ?
Wait [][][][][] is elite four now ?
Changing shedinja for surskit btw
Darmanitan is still training. [][][][][] is now E4, he beat me in triple battle.
(Apr. 10, 2011  5:43 PM)â–¡â–¡â–¡â–¡â–¡ Wrote: If im correct we should have an electric leader soon, my freind IDK.

No.I have two electric pokemon,Zebstrika lvl.32 and Emolga lvl.17..I might join if I ever get a Pichu with VT..
i can get you one when you need it i can give you a pickachu with volt tackle.
(Apr. 10, 2011  6:39 PM)bladerxack8522 Wrote: i can get you one when you need it i can give you a pickachu with volt tackle.

Anytime.Whats the stats?I'd prefer Pichu where I'll be closer to finishing my Pokedex..I don't feel like breeding.
ill just breed my pickachu on heart gold and transfer the pichu to white ill sdo it for you tommarow if i can.
(Apr. 10, 2011  6:42 PM)â–¡â–¡â–¡â–¡â–¡ Wrote: I can trade you A shinx or luxray.

Sure.Stats?
(Apr. 10, 2011  6:50 PM)bladerxack8522 Wrote: ill just breed my pickachu on heart gold and transfer the pichu to white ill sdo it for you tommarow if i can.

You could just trade it to my SS and I'll transfer it.
(Apr. 10, 2011  6:50 PM)Idk Wrote:
(Apr. 10, 2011  6:42 PM)â–¡â–¡â–¡â–¡â–¡ Wrote: I can trade you A shinx or luxray.

Sure.Stats?
(Apr. 10, 2011  6:50 PM)bladerxack8522 Wrote: ill just breed my pickachu on heart gold and transfer the pichu to white ill sdo it for you tommarow if i can.

You could just trade it to my SS and I'll transfer it.

its level 1.
And since the fatal accident with alomomola, ive decided to replace it with cloyster.
What level does surskit learn hydro pump it was hatched from an egg
hey if your still looking for an elite 4/gym leader can i be one?
Fire-Type Team Flying-Type Team
Typhlosion Aerodactyl
Emboar Swellow
Rapidash Noctowl
Flareon Xatu
Darmanitan Pidgeot
Magmar Gyrados
I'm already fire, but Flying is open. So you're reserving the spot, I take it? You need to battle one of us (Black and white league only, mind you) to secure a spot.
(Apr. 10, 2011  7:33 PM)MaStErDrAcIeL97 Wrote: What level does surskit learn hydro pump it was hatched from an egg

Hydro Pump is only obtainable on a Surskit as an egg move. It has to be known by the male pokémon to breed on to the Surskit.
(Apr. 10, 2011  7:43 PM)â–¡â–¡â–¡â–¡â–¡ Wrote: Dibs i'll battle him for E4 spot.

Hah, go ahead. How's the Cloyster and Gyarados training going?
Dangit just trained surskit to lv 53 for nothing ... what do I breed my sirskit with then ?
(Apr. 10, 2011  7:49 PM)MaStErDrAcIeL97 Wrote: Dangit just trained surskit to lv 53 for nothing ... what do I breed my sirskit with then ?

Pretty much anything in the 'Water 1' group, like Blastoise, Golduck, etc.
His best bets are Piplup(and its evolutions), Totodile(and evolutions), and Mantine.
he would need to breed it with a nother pokemon with hydro pump but has to be the same egg group like breeding chansy with roserade their both in the fairy status so they can breed.
Swampert ?
(Apr. 10, 2011  8:05 PM)bladerxack8522 Wrote: he would need to breed it with a nother pokemon with hydro pump but has to be the same egg group like breeding chansy with roserade their both in the fairy status so they can breed.

If i were to beat BrandoW. would i be E4?
[][][][][], I do believe so.
As a reference to all....

Here are the EV training spots in Pokémon Black and White, since I have had people ask me about where were good places to train:
All credit goes to Smogon University
You are welcome. Cool