please tell me about this organization

I joined yesterday so I want to learn more about this organization, how to register in tournaments, and so much more, I also live in California,along the bay area
(May. 13, 2020  6:22 PM)breakbadblader Wrote: I joined yesterday so I want to learn more about this organization, how to register in tournaments, and so much more, I also live in California,along the bay area

Hello welcome to the WBO! All tournaments are currently post-poned.
(May. 13, 2020  6:35 PM)breakbadblader Wrote: i need to know more,obviously covid-19

Okay??? What do you want to know?
i want to know about this place and what they do
(May. 13, 2020  6:37 PM)breakbadblader Wrote: i want to know about this place and what they do

Well, we talk about beyblade (competitive or not and sometimes new beyblade releases.). You can write fanfics. There are other forums to talk about other things that aren't beyblade related.
(May. 13, 2020  6:42 PM)breakbadblader Wrote: oh is thr more

Well, you can't necropost threads. Don't be rude to other people, don't spam. If you post a thread, post it in the correct forum. I suggest exploring the WBO if you want to learn more.
(May. 13, 2020  6:22 PM)breakbadblader Wrote: I joined yesterday so I want to learn more about this organization, how to register in tournaments, and so much more, I also live in California,along the bay area

Welcome to the WBO! As stated by GreenK9148, tournaments are postponed due to COVID-19. Here's a link to the rules: https://worldbeyblade.org/Announcement-Community-Rules