pikachu0909's sig/avatar shop[Hold]

Hi all. I will be making sigs/avatar. Please provide the folling info-
words
picture's link
background link
other stuff you want me to add

Sorry if it's bad I'm kinda still learning.
Here's a question,what if we cant make links due to usage of iphones?(like this post,i'm using an i-phone)

anyway,i want to do something for me:

words:my username inthe middle(in color gold,pls.)
picsUnhappyif you can)find my avatar in yahoo or google pics(if not,i'll pm you the link)
the background:just going to pm you till i find one(or you can make one,or just use the default background

tnx and have a great day!(BTW you should put examples of your work)and last question:do you accept request for gifts of appreciation?
can i have ZERO written in the bottom middel and this as the background and this at the front
please i need pic of young zangetsu with any cool bey anywhere on the picture
I will do yours as soon as possible. Just give me sometime. After I finsh your sig(all 3) I will be taking request again.
(Feb. 16, 2011  5:37 PM)Shuya Wrote: can i have ZERO written in the bottom middel and this as the background and this at the front

Can you please just have the background without the pic. It's very hard to take the pictures of without removing it.
(Feb. 16, 2011  5:00 PM)cyberpegasis98 Wrote: Here's a question,what if we cant make links due to usage of iphones?(like this post,i'm using an i-phone)

anyway,i want to do something for me:

words:my username inthe middle(in color gold,pls.)
picsUnhappyif you can)find my avatar in yahoo or google pics(if not,i'll pm you the link)
the background:just going to pm you till i find one(or you can make one,or just use the default background

tnx and have a great day!(BTW you should put examples of your work)and last question:do you accept request for gifts of appreciation?

When I finsh someones. Can you pm me your avatar in yahoo?
(Feb. 16, 2011  6:19 PM)sasuke1234 Wrote: please i need pic of young zangetsu with any cool bey anywhere on the picture

Can you give me the link to the pics?
Ok!ill be patient until that hold is gone.