perfect attack compact zombie beyblade

hey bladers of the world i got 4 good beyblade combos for you here are the first 2...ALSO DUE TO FIRST REPLY DO NOT LEAVE BAD COMMENT OR SPAM THANK YOU AND ENJOY ...

LOOK GUYS I HAVE NEVER LOST WITH THESE SO PLEASE STOP AND READ THE POST ENTIRLY

1.dranzer v2 OR salamander attack ring
2.small 10 side weight disk
3.right spin core
4.dragoon storm dish

5.ANY BIT PIECE

2.small 10 side weight disk
3.engine gear(LEFT OR RIGHT SPIN DOESN'T MATTER)
4.driger G blade-base

5.ANY BIT PIECE

2.SMALL HEAVY 6 side weight disk
3. engine gear(LEFT OR RIGHT SPIN DOESN'T MATTER left for more attack right for more deffense)
4.dragoon G blade-base

AND HERE IT COMES THE SUPER PERFECT ATTACK COMPACT ZOMBIE BEYBLADE!!!

1.galeon attack ring(SUB ATTACK RING USED)
2.SMALL HEAVY 6 side weight disk
3.RIGHT SPIN engine gear
4.dragoon G blade-base
None of those are good.
(Jun. 14, 2009  5:41 AM)Crimson Wrote: None of those are good.

Agreeing with this.

None of those combos are perfect, or even good.
LOOK GUYS I HAVE NEVER LOST WITH THESE SO PLEASE STOP AND READ THE POST ENTIRLY
WELL GUESS WHAT. THEY AREN'T GOOD!

Just because you've never lost with them doesn't mean they're perfect. The people you play must use worse combos than these honestly speaking. Also, none of them are zombies.
You wouldn't beat any player who's really familiar with the game.

The first combo utilizes outclassed Attack Rings, and if by 'small 10 side weight disk', you mean 10 heavy, then you aren't going to get much out of this combo. Neither of those Attack Rings have enough Upper to be pheasible.

Instead try starting with something like:
AR: Upper Dragoon
WD: Ten heavy
SG: Neo Left (Heavy Metal Core)
BB: Storm Grip

The second and third combos aren't even salvagable. They're just completely awful for anything you're trying to accomplish.

Lastly,

I'd like you to understand that you can't create a perfect beyblade; You need to focus on either, Defense, Attack, or Stamina. There are Balance and Compact types that can be used that accomplish a wide variety of things, but you probably need to stick with the basics first.

Your last combo is also awful, and doesn't even qualify as an Attack or Zombie type.

I'd read these if I were you:
http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/Zombie
http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/...y:Beyblade
(Jun. 14, 2009  6:09 AM)G Wrote: WELL GUESS WHAT. THEY AREN'T GOOD!

Just because you've never lost with them doesn't mean they're perfect. The people you play must use worse combos than these honestly speaking. Also, none of them are zombies.
ok the zombie part is true some what cause they do act like zombies
(Jun. 14, 2009  7:41 AM)itachi_wolf Wrote: ok the zombie part is true some what cause they do act like zombies

No ... :\ Everybody is right. Seriously, you should use the wiki ...
(Jun. 14, 2009  7:41 AM)itachi_wolf Wrote: ok the zombie part is true some what cause they do act like zombies

Have you even tryed reading the wiki when you first started or when people like the comitte tell you to. When you do read wiki you will understand how your blades are awful combos and also hopefully when you read the wiki you can make decent combos because you would of learnt more knowledge about beyblade how they work, there combos etc.

haha ok.

I'm going to go ahead and lock this. Create a new thread when you are ready to learn.

Just spend your time reading for now Grin