peoples figurein collections

post photos of your figurein collections
mine from like april this year have more but cant take new photos cause im moving and theyre all packed away
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

Is that a soldier cloud in the back of the first pic?
LACUS.............................
T_T
so pretty
(Sep. 08, 2009  9:13 PM)theflightyellz Wrote: Is that a soldier cloud in the back of the first pic?

yuppppp its like one of those carp ones from when it 1st came out
i also have crisis core cloud and the mini trading art cloud Grin
[Image: img1945an.jpg]

Always wanted a cloud figure! gf got me one 2day,
I want a tifa one so bad now.
omg you got the kingdom heart cloud!looks so sweeeeeeeeeet :3
have i showen you my chibi cloud,crisis core and dissidia clouds?!
Mine is pretty scattered right now... I'm sort of waiting until I move out, so I can buy a glass display case for them... I've mostly just got stuff by kidrobot, a few obscure trinkets from capsule toys, some really funky paper toys, new crazy bones, and my hmm.. I've forgotten the name of the toy that tried to follow beyblade and failed miserably.. the marble shooting guys..
(Oct. 15, 2009  3:45 AM)Minion Wrote: I've forgotten the name of the toy that tried to follow beyblade and failed miserably.. the marble shooting guys..

B'Daman lol
LOL the way bdaman look reminded me heaps of metabots
(Oct. 15, 2009  3:47 AM)Kei Wrote: B'Daman lol

haha, thanks! I totally spaced on what they were called.. I kept wanting to say Bakugan or Bomber Man ( which isn't entirely unrelated) but I knew that wasn't right.

(Oct. 15, 2009  4:09 AM)Dirge Wrote: LOL the way bdaman look reminded me heaps of metabots

Medabots were way cooler! I wish the Medabots toy line had been more interesting. Actual robots would have been so damn awesome. Theoretically the technology for crude medabots does exist....

Back on topic though- Does anyone collect or custom paint designer/vinyl toys?
Yeah i paint my figurines but like there not manga or anything it's just warhammer.
[Image: collection2.jpg][Image: collection.jpg]

My collection =]
OMG wolfy your dbz figures D: soooooo cool
is that the trunks when he goes into the bulk as ssj form against cell Gasp?
Haha, yeah it sure is.
(Oct. 16, 2009  4:31 AM)Wolfy Wrote: [Image: collection2.jpg]

I spy with my little eye a DragonBall. From where?
Yup, the four star DragonBall XD

There's heaps of anime stores in Melbourne, I got that from one in the city.
It is the one called Minotaur, Ozanimart or the one inside Chinatown?
It's like, in this walkway with JB HI-FI on one side and Chinatown on the other.

It was sort of like a Gashapon thing. Inside the DragonBall was a Piccolo figurine.
I haven't been there in a while, but last time I was there they didn't have any left.
that dragonball is so sweet
i like how you have the ssj3 and ssj goku like hanging there and makes it look like its flying
are they just like hanging off string or something?
Haha yeah, I've just got some hooks in the roof with string attactched.
(Oct. 15, 2009  2:50 AM)Beynval Wrote: [Image: img1945an.jpg]

Always wanted a cloud figure! gf got me one 2day,
I want a tifa one so bad now.

Wow awesome. You should just give your gf a list lol.
*Drool* KH Cloud. Looks really cool and scary. I'll show my figures up soon! Smile
When I was a kid, I used to collect pewter figurines of wizards and knights and dragons and such... I'm sure they're still kicking around at my parent's place somewhere...
[Image: DSCF0197.jpg]
shelf of gundam seed stuff still havent put my haros on the shelfs yet cause there isnt all that much room
[Image: DSCF0133.jpg]
final fanasty figures on top of my tvsorry about the sorta bad quality was in a rush taken this one