people that have idaes on a new anime show

i will come up with something and make a good anime show
(Feb. 07, 2010  11:27 PM)DRIGER X Wrote: i will come up with something and make a good anime show

Can't wait dude!
(Feb. 07, 2010  11:27 PM)DRIGER X Wrote: i will come up with something and make a good anime show

I think it's gonna be about tigers who are ninjas who have swords. *Starts singing Sonic and the black knight main song.
Uhh souldn't you tell us what you'd do with are ideas and tell us what you have come up with.
well im still trying to diced if im uesing the ideas or going to just come up with something my self so if i ues your ideas i will tell u but if i go with just mine u have to wait and see my show when ever i make it i will post the link to it on here for every one to go see
Alright then... why are you asking for ideas?
to c what other people like and what they might want to see in a anime
I do not understand you. Are you really 17?
DRIGER X you do realize if you do somehow make an anime which i doubt and you use ideas from here,your pretty much asking to be sued.
Dirge has a point you'll never make an anime even if you get better at spelling. Unhappy Unhappy :p
(Feb. 08, 2010  3:56 AM)Dirge Wrote: DRIGER X you do realize if you do somehow make an anime which i doubt and you use ideas from here,your pretty much asking to be sued.

FYI, he can't be sued -- I'm pretty sure none of these ideas are copyrighted. At least, I hope to god they aren't...
(Feb. 08, 2010  4:20 AM)Roan Wrote: FYI, he can't be sued -- I'm pretty sure none of these ideas are copyrighted. At least, I hope to god they aren't...

realy?i rember reading something that if you have an original idea and some reads it and uses it to make money your some what protected and have the right to sue if you could prove it Confused
(Feb. 08, 2010  4:20 AM)Roan Wrote: FYI, he can't be sued -- I'm pretty sure none of these ideas are copyrighted. At least, I hope to god they aren't...

As soon as you create an idea it is copyrighted.
Like guys, I called up Toei, the company behind DragonBall, Digimon, Sailor Moon, etc., and they gave me a mailing address to send a screenplay, and character designs to. They called me back months later saying they had their hands tied with Pretty Cure, One Piece, DragonBall Kai, etc., but they said my idea had potential, just that they couldn't launch the franchise and get it to it's true potential at this moment in time.

I then called up Madhouse, like the dudes who made Death Note, but I couldn't get a rep who spoke English...
i will make a anime and i wont get sued i dont need to ues the ideas every one gave i just want to see what people want to see in a anime so i can make a good anime i have my own ideas to ues
it's hard to use ideas when you can't even spell 'use'.
Not to mention the fact that what you're trying to set out to do is a task that is usually done by an entire team of people, with an original source material such as a manga to work from.
You'd be considerably better off starting with a manga than an anime.
I'm sorry if this sounds harsh, but an anime is A LOT of work.
Then youd need to get it published aswell and youd need contacts for that so i doubt youll get realy far seeing as youd have to get someone to translate and send to a japanesse publisher.Youd probley be better off coming up with a story and sending it to either marvel or DC and see what they think of it or be willing to publish it.
(Feb. 08, 2010  12:09 PM)Dirge Wrote: Youd have to get someone to translate and send to a japanesse publisher.
Not necessarily. Tokyopop do a "Rising Stars of Manga" competition, that'd be a good point of entry.
Tokyopop is no longer in a position to be able to carry on more dead weight series. That said, both Viz, and Yen Press are willing with open arms!
(Feb. 08, 2010  6:14 AM)King To-sama Wrote: Like guys, I called up Toei, the company behind DragonBall, Digimon, Sailor Moon, etc., and they gave me a mailing address to send a screenplay, and character designs to. They called me back months later saying they had their hands tied with Pretty Cure, One Piece, DragonBall Kai, etc., but they said my idea had potential, just that they couldn't launch the franchise and get it to it's true potential at this moment in time.

I then called up Madhouse, like the dudes who made Death Note, but I couldn't get a rep who spoke English...

is this a joke?
all of you dont know me so how do you know i cant do it you dont and i can spell i try and wrtie fast on here and thats y some things are spelled wrong so think what you want.
(Feb. 08, 2010  2:51 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: is this a joke?

Serious

I'm making an anime but my idea is a secret I'm using adobe flash cs4
how about a guy who can control animals an environment type thing
and he goes through the trials and tribulations of teenage life