people that have idaes on a new anime show

How about Zankuezeken the Ninja. I'll tell you some things that could be good for it: A boy named Zankuenzeken want's to be a ninja he go's to ninja high. He joined when a group of bad guys called Zangzoka started steal the items called Solar Soul Gems. He meets a girl named Hokato who is his girlfriend on his first day. He has a sword named Exbxurner. He battles the bad guys while they try and find the Solar Soul Gems.On his journey he finds who already knows all about the zangzoka .Thats all my ideas. Smile
I can't wait to se ethe end product of this.
ok i might ues some of that but i need some more
How about an add on to benjamin510 on his journey to stop the zangzoka he maraculously finds a group of people who already know about the zangzoka group and were already on a quest to stop zangzoka and so the join up and go on a journey together to defeat zangzoka. Sorry if this is poor just went into my head.
its ok im just trying to put something togather
(Feb. 06, 2010  11:56 PM)cutewolfsam Wrote: How about an add on to benjamin510 on his journey to stop the zangzoka he maraculously finds a group of people who already know about the zangzoka group and were already on a quest to stop zangzoka and so the join up and go on a journey together to defeat zangzoka. Sorry if this is poor just went into my head.

Yeah thats good i'll edit it
Awesome thanks.
ok then i will ues your idea think of some more to add to it
Well here's some more info about the Solar Soul Gems: There are about a millon of them each are hidden in many hard to find places and planets here are there powers: They can steal souls if you have 100 of them and turn them into solar power which is very powerfull and lava. There origin is that they were made by the sun's heat by a wizard named Zenkaza. That's all folks. Smile
(Feb. 07, 2010  3:40 AM)benjamin510 Wrote: Well here's some more info about the Solar Soul Gems: There are about a millon of them each are hidden in many hard to find places and planets here are there powers: They can steal souls if you have 100 of them and turn them into solar power which is very powerfull and lava. There origin is that they were made by the sun's heat by a wizard named Zenkaza. That's all folks. Smile

Do all of the character/object names you come up with have to have a Z or an X (or both) in them? Just wondering.
i have a manga idea It's called Ukumishi(You-Koo-Me-She) its about and boy who joins a assassin colony i would go detail to detail but i dont really feel like
well i need details i want to make a good anime
(Feb. 07, 2010  8:50 AM)DRIGER X Wrote: well i need details i want to make a good anime

why dont you come up with you own ideas and see if other people like them?
i do have ideas but i have not put them togather yet but when i do i will tell every one about it and see if they like it
How about a tale of some socially awkward average teens, who are given power by the mighty platypus god to become a team of crime fighting aquatic warriors?
The villain would be a robot porpoise with a mustache, who they must defeat while trying to deal with the every day strain of posting on forums, drinking coffee, and learning to live, laugh, and love
best thread ever
(Feb. 07, 2010  7:48 PM)theflightyellz Wrote: How about a tale of some socially awkward average teens, who are given power by the mighty platypus god to become a team of crime fighting aquatic warriors?
The villain would be a robot porpoise with a mustache, who they must defeat while trying to deal with the every day strain of posting on forums, drinking coffee, and learning to live, laugh, and love

Would the porpoise be drunk? Pinching_eyes_2
He's a robot Speechless He doesn't get drunk.
Might occasionally rub a magnet against his head to get a bit of a buzz, but he's pretty straight edge.
(Feb. 06, 2010  3:07 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: how about a manga about a guy who wants to be the world's best pasta eater and he has a "golden throat" that makes it easier to swallow pasta

(Feb. 06, 2010  4:30 AM)Crimson Wrote: I have this manga idea about a girl with psychic powers, She also has a love of making dresses.

So the series is split between going to dress making competitions, and fighting off other psychics.
Sometimes she'd go to psychic battles WEARING the dress she made.
And sometimes she'd go into battles where the goal was to make a dress with your psychic powers.

I call it "Psychic Dressmakers"

(Feb. 07, 2010  7:48 PM)theflightyellz Wrote: How about a tale of some socially awkward average teens, who are given power by the mighty platypus god to become a team of crime fighting aquatic warriors?

all amazing ideas which i would pay good money to watch

i think

I would totally read this.
yea they r all good but i got to put it in a story and plane it out to make alot of episodes
You do realize that this thread is a running joke right?
How about Cornma the chief? There was a chief named Cornma who was horrible at cooking. One day he gets a golden frying pan and starts to get good at it. The bad guys are the Black Bakers. Smile LOL Smile LOL
(Feb. 07, 2010  9:30 PM)benjamin510 Wrote: The bad guys are the Black Bakers
... Was this comic made in the 1920's?
Yeah i was being racist by saying that. How about Dragon Bakers?