our new team and how we love beyblade

hey wuts up every body this is our new team well [kinda mine] i moved out here from okinowa japan and had a team already back there but we disbanded because we felt if me the team leader moved all the way to las vegas how would we blade together,so later on moving out here i held my own little neighborhood tournaments you with flyers and stuff and after having a big chapion ship from 4 neighborhoods i met my new team at first we were called the beyblade proteges but people said we were not the kings of beyblade or something so we went with beyblast,after all of are stuff happening and having our gatherings two of the brother moved and since i only had takara tomy beyblades[i refused to play with hasbro at the time] they ended up stealing them right when they moved i got them back but they were so beat up i was wondering how it happened but we found 2 more bladers to help with team [becoming members] and were trying to dominate every tournament or battle to get every beyblade and multiple of them [if we get over 4 of the same kind well start donating to charity and stuff]so thats our story of how i made the team

ps:anybody that would wish to join or even help out a bit pm me

DJ 2002
This should go in the team forum under WBO general. Check out my guide to the WBO in my signature. It will help you. Feel free to PM me if you need help.
Welcom to the wbo but sorry you are not supposed to post this over here you are supposed to post it here-

http://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Teams

as you are new i will not be repoting this have fun bye.
Hey, I already have a team (sort of), but maybe we can be ally teams, back-up each other and stuff. My team is The Kerbecians.