online group chats

so i was wondering if anyone knew a good online website that people could group chat from. now obviously there is zoom but i am looking for a little more secure places that we could all meet up on like for instance if we were to host an online tournament for the beyblade game like ultimatemasters tournament. if anyone knows plz tell me.
(Apr. 05, 2020  10:46 PM)heroalexander05 Wrote: so i was wondering if anyone knew a good online website that people could group chat from. now obviously there is zoom but i am looking for a little more secure places that we could all meet up on like for instance if we were to host an online tournament for the beyblade game like ultimatemasters tournament. if anyone knows plz tell me.

this is a good idea, only things ik right now are discord (but you have to be 13+) and skype for video calling, but there's probably alot of good contenders, but I dont know them right now.
I have a bad feeling My class is gonna get zoom bombed today.........hopefully not
is there any places like snapchat that you know of so i can just make a group chat
Hi I am a new member and a blader Who lives in Puerto Rico I am just wondering if there could be official beyblade tournaments in Puerto Rico.

(Apr. 06, 2020  6:22 PM)heroalexander05 Wrote: is there any places like snapchat that you know of so i can just make a group chat

(Apr. 06, 2020  6:22 PM)heroalexander05 Wrote: is there any places like snapchat that you know of so i can just make a group chat

In the App called WhatsApp
(Apr. 06, 2020  8:06 PM)rafael.mendez8 Wrote: Hi I am a new member and a blader Who lives in Puerto Rico I am just wondering if there could be official beyblade tournaments in Puerto Rico.

Welcome to the WBO. This isn't really the appropriate thread to ask about Puerto Rico tournaments. The following link is the right thread for that: https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Puerto-...pid1516988 Just make sure that your posts are on the same topic as the thread. As a side not, WBO tournaments are currently suspended until further notice and the Puerto Rican government is being pretty strict about leaving for unnecessary reasons from what I've heard.
I would have to say Hangouts, Discord, or Skype to name a few. Hangouts has worked well with me for video chatting, and Discord works well for a group chat. It just depends on what you're looking for.