old school plastic beyblades

does som1 use ''old school plastic beyblades'' (also known as original)??
well,i want that old school plastic beys shoud be the 1s that ppl bey blade!

everyone who agrees coem to this thread...
Most of us have them......but we won't be using them so much now we have access to better, metal beyblades.

Obviously you're free to battle with the older beyblades, and you can use them more than the metal ones if they're your fave type, but you should at least look at the metal ones before you dismiss them. They're much better than the originals.

I think this is how most people feel.....and the people who originally disliked the metal ones have been swayed now. :3
He's probably going through the same process as me. When everyone said get MFB, I kept saying no (in my mind) and know I know how awesome they are :p
I'm hoping that unlike you, the rest of the community has gotten over this ridiculous bias towards plastics. Plastics are fun to use, and I, nor anyone else would fault you for using them, but to tell us that they are what we should use is ludicrous.

We're trying to promote the new series like decent fans; What are you trying to do?
I'm sure you will get out of plastics at one stage,I use to be like this to.
I have a sort of obsession with the old skool blades. I want them all.... but for collecting purposes only(besides grip attacker XD). They are much worse than what we are able to get now (Metal Fight Beyblade) and we should be supporting that beyblade is coming back by buying the new blades and not letting it fail as it did last time.
I don't have any bias against plastic Beyblades. I have a giant collection of them and I love using them. However, spending loads of money on them now just isn't a priority for me when I can be supporting a series that is currently running. Stop being scared of change.
My favorite blades are the plastics, but HMS are really fun too. I plan to get 3 Metal fight blades, just as soon as my brother lets me use his PayPal, awesome deal, i give him cash, he uses paypal, lol....i'm really bugging him now, dying to get those MFB !!!
Reminds me of that huge argument Brad had with someone about keeping up with the game. MFB are the new and stronger beyblades, go for those!
thx ppl! can som1 tell where i can get those ''metal beyblades '' cheap??
What do you define as cheap? You can get a starter at around 24 USD.
You can get them off TheInToy and the come then next day or 2
with cheap i mean about 10-15€
btw what category does wolborg ms belong?
(Mar. 07, 2009  7:38 PM)rene-rune Wrote: with cheap i mean about 10-15€
btw what category does wolborg ms belong?

Well you can only buy one beyblade with that, maybe from theintoy or ebay.

Wolborg MS is a survival type beyblade.
Why did you say that Speechless
Because, SPEED IS POWER!!
There really isn't any point to this topic anymore.