old beyblades and extra parts i found

[Image: ?action=view¤t=IMG_0437.jpg]
as the title suggest i found sum old beyblades unfortunately the lanchers r broken and i dnt kno how to fix the inside but the ripcords r fine.

[Image: ?action=view¤t=IMG_0438.jpg]
[Image: ?action=view¤t=IMG_0439.jpg]
[Image: ?action=view¤t=IMG_0440.jpg]
[Image: ?action=view¤t=IMG_0441.jpg]
the beys/parts r:
Dranzer V2(faded sticker at bottom)
kid draciel
dragoon V2(faded stickers replaced left gear to right gear)
vortex ape blade bass(with a magnet core)
10 weight wieght disk
and a 10 balance wieght disk X2

rules u come 2 me u send 1st i dnt have a paypal so u need 2 send me cash or a money order.

EDIT: i will trade 4 other beyblades and certain yugioh cards

4 more info pm or talk 2 me on youtube
http://www.youtube.com/user/Kenshinhacker1990
dude make a plypal its worth it, and i would not do business with someone who does not have one.
(Dec. 24, 2009  8:42 PM)trent08 Wrote: dude make a plypal its worth it, and i would not do business with someone who does not have one.

but idnt have a bank account
its very risky
(Dec. 24, 2009  9:19 PM)BLaDeZ Wrote: its very risky

i kno butwhen i make a paypal do i have 2 put my real date of birth or can i make 1 up like im 16 but u need 2 be 18 2 have 1 so do i put im 19 jus 2 get a paypal
It says you do in the conditions but they don't make you give them your age. I'm 16 and i've got and have used it.
By bey parts for dranzer v2 do you mean you're selling a complete takara/hasbro dranzer v2?
(Dec. 26, 2009  2:05 AM)megablader2 Wrote: By bey parts for dranzer v2 do you mean you're selling a complete takara/hasbro dranzer v2?

was but 1tdawg jus bought em from me
(Dec. 26, 2009  2:05 AM)megablader2 Wrote: By bey parts for dranzer v2 do you mean you're selling a complete takara/hasbro dranzer v2?

yupp
why did you answer my question twice?
update:
the buyer backed down so all merchandise is still 4 sell..
Do you have a picture of the items? Buyers may be more willing to shell out if they see a picture of the stuff.
Still a long shot, selling stuff without paypal
(Jan. 16, 2010  5:09 AM)Corey Wrote: Do you have a picture of the items? Buyers may be more willing to shell out if they see a picture of the stuff.

no but i will put sum up in a min
update
sum1 brought them
(Jan. 16, 2010  11:45 PM)blacklightning Wrote: update
sum1 brought them

Bought? lol
Yet another update!!
the dranzer v2 is still 4 trade and i have a firefox(if thats its name) hms
so if u want it pm me and e'll talk
(Apr. 27, 2010  5:14 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: Does it come with the Mozilla Running Core?

???? da heck is that lolz
the dranzer doesnt have a launcher but the fox hms has the launcher n ripcord
can u accept payment through paypal yet or not?
(May. 02, 2010  6:33 PM)sicat27 Wrote: can u accept payment through paypal yet or not?

Nope lolz not until i make a bank account