old australian bayblader may be returning

hi, im a hobby maniac. i play yugioh, pokemon, battle strikers (found this site from striker axis) you name it. i used to be a bayblader but they stoped selling bayblades over in australia, but when i find a remain of one, i try to buy it. this got me into battle strikers as it reminded me of bayblades. im waiting for severall events from many things. the jirachi event for pokemon and the first battle strikker australian tourny. i hope to get back into bayblades soon, i just need a new one as all of my old ones have been broken or lost.

ps: i just remembered my first bayblade, ah good times.
Welcome! Smile finally a new aussie member. Where abouts in Australia are you from?
Welcome!
Welcome! There are lots of Aussie bladers here. (Including me.Grin) Hope you have a great time here and come to lots of tournaments. Smile
(Mar. 24, 2010  7:49 AM)pikabattler Wrote: hi, im a hobby maniac. i play yugioh, pokemon, battle strikers (found this site from striker axis) you name it. i used to be a beyblader but they stoped selling beyblades over in australia, but when i find a remain of one, i try to buy it. this got me into battle strikers as it reminded me of beyblades. im waiting for severall events from many things. the jirachi event for pokemon and the first battle strikker australian tourny. i hope to get back into beyblades soon, i just need a new one as all of my old ones have been broken or lost.

ps: i just remembered my first beyblade, ah good times.

Welcome Do You Know About MFB Or BMF! And Fixed!
i live in south morang, victoria. i would enter a bayblade tourney if i could find one and still have a bayblade.
There are lots of Beybladers in Victoria! Smile go to ebay.com or theintoy.com for Beyblades.
yes found this topic, had to search for this. found a good beyblade over ebay. entering the bay hurricane tourney.
welcome to the wbo
Hello and welcome to the WBO! I hope you'll join Beyblade Australia.
i have joined beyblades Australia but i haven't checked the e-mail yet. im giraton there (my best user name, unlike my pokemon aus one or chaotic [shiver]).