oddest ''stadiums'' you"ve made

Umm I didn't ever take a pic and I can't do it now because I gave it to my brother for his " lego beyblade" and he took the tape off

sorry
I took the front off one of the adjustable swiveling fans attack types circle at almost warp speed in the small tornado ridge. S and F were screwed unless they were in the middle but my SD I got with Dark Bull which was worn circled around really well and a heavy bey with that SD caused it to sway which was cool. The only problem was if a bey hit the attack type that was going around on the tornado ridge the bey was sent flying. It usually lands on the wide stadium but I almost got hit in the eye when the bey with the worn SD was on the tornado ridge.
lol I tried the exact same thing about 6 months ago. it was OP for attacks
Well a round sled would be theist normal unofficial stadium. One time in my friends back yard on a hill we played in a Pegasus thunder wip. Pretty cool. Then we dug a hole in the hill and battled in that. It was pretty cool.
I know I posted this on here before but I forgot to mention the first ever "stadium" I used was a very wide and flat food dish that was made of some weird plastic/glass material. Thinking back on it, it was too large for the 2 beyblades me and my brother had at the time. Tongue_out
I have all kinds of stadiums that I made before I had a T.T. stadium.
Almost all of these will mess your tips up royaly so don't use anything too valuable in any of these.

More recently i've been messing with my HoverStadium. It has to be the oddest, it is my favorite tho.

1. Metal pot lid with 3 cardboard walls
  2. Glass pot lid with 3 cardboard walls
  3. Disc Sled (3 cardboard walls)
  4. Ice Stadium in a pot using a curved lid to press a bowl shape into the ice (3 walls)
  5. beyblade burst stadium with no cover/walls
  6. Hovering beyblade burst stadium
  7. zero g stadium on top of a burst stadium
  8. hovering zero-g stadium (in the works)
Awesome. I've done I've stadiums before but I never thought to make it bowl shaped.
(Aug. 26, 2015  6:58 AM)ZachBob Wrote: I have all kinds of stadiums that I made before I had a T.T. stadium.
Almost all of these will mess your tips up royaly so don't use anything too valuable in any of these.

More recently i've been messing with my HoverStadium. It has to be the oddest, it is my favorite tho.

1. Metal pot lid with 3 cardboard walls
  2. Glass pot lid with 3 cardboard walls
  3. Disc Sled (3 cardboard walls)
  4. Ice Stadium in a pot using a curved lid to press a bowl shape into the ice (3 walls)
  5. beyblade burst stadium with no cover/walls
  6. Hovering beyblade burst stadium
  7. zero g stadium on top of a burst stadium
  8. hovering zero-g stadium (in the works)
wow, I just checked out your youtube channel and saw your hovering burst Stadium and it is friggin awesome!!!
(Aug. 27, 2015  11:38 PM)raiyanblader Wrote: wow, I just checked out your youtube channel and saw your hovering burst Stadium and it is friggin awesome!!!

By the time I hold my tournament. Currently October 10th. Hopefully i'll have a mobile version that we can mess around with. Im trying to find a 24" fan for cheap somewhere
Hover stadiums must be implemented in tournaments~
(Aug. 28, 2015  1:19 AM)Meta madness Wrote: Hover stadiums must be implemented in tournaments~

They're too expensive and hard to make lol. Besides being unpredictable and potentially dangerous. I would be down to have an unofficial hover tournament lol. Once I tweak the design some more.
oh sorry zachbob I forgot to tell you, I cant come to your tournament Unhappy I'm organizing my own tournament on september 12th, and I wont be able to join another tournament till next year :~
(Sep. 03, 2015  11:14 PM)raiyanblader Wrote: oh sorry zachbob I forgot to tell you, I cant come to your tournament Unhappy I'm organizing my own tournament on september 12th, and I wont be able to join another tournament till next year :~

Awh, sorry to hear that. My event was pushed back to october 10th by the way. I hope your tournament goes well!
thanks same to you!
while preparing for the LA event, I noticed my blue stadium took so much damage fromthe amount of combos and survival tests I've been running and it has come to my realization that I needed to give it a break...so...This is what I had to compromise with....

[Image: hqdefault.jpg]

also ruined 2/5 of my M145s this way, was able to fix one of them however.
Man, this is the best way to destroy your bottoms.
Only Libra would win in that.
Funny, to my knowledge libra does stand well in a sand area (Tried it) it did fine actually. Guess the anime didn't lie about everything

(Sep. 14, 2015  1:46 AM)Meta madness Wrote: Funny, to my knowledge libra does stand well in a sand area (Tried it) it did fine actually. Guess the anime didn't lie about everything

ha, XD

I just did a battle royal in this http://www.globalindustrial.com/p/storag...gQodPZUE1Q Grin
Can I ask did the battle eventually lead to a Stamina only match? With an arena like that i just imagine all the Attack types and heavily mobile defense(and some balance) types to go in one direction, while the stay in one area beys just remain in one selective zone.
The wierdest stadium I have ever played in was either my mom's fitness tramoline, or on a stump with Hato in dufferin park.
playing in stumps will cripple your parts faster than playing beyblade on a grill.
Lol, you play on the weirdest surfaces. I am so scared about hurting my parts. You are crazy dude, but in a good way
I don't want to ruin ny parts unless it a metal flat. XD I played in a sand box a couple weeks ago after I launched my beyblade into a roof. There was a little overhand with I triangular roof. And I decided to shoot my hey up there and I didn't notice the ledge on the side. So naturally the bey got stuck on the ledge and I had to set my bike up against a pole, climb onto the ledge and move across. Until I found it. I almost let go when I was feeling for my bey. It's hard to hang on a thin steel ledge with one hand. Man it really hurt my palms. I wish o could have gotten a video it was actually a lot of fun.