not so new

I know I have been here a while but I just wanted to get better known so maybe if this thread gets more than one page I could be more well acknowledged
uh huh not what I was hoping forTired
(Sep. 11, 2010  8:55 PM)alexscott12 Wrote: uh huh not what I was hoping forTired
hello, and welcome
(happy now Tongue_out)
^ I litterally quite lol'ed. (At all of your posts.)

If you want to get "well-known" Help people,increase your bey knowledge,go to tournaments,and make actual topics.
Making more than one page won't get you anywhere.And your not going anywhere right now by making this.

Somebody just close this.
I would go to tournaments if anybody else in my area liked beyblade
yes I am happy now lol
you could get well known if you contribute to the bey wiki, do requests, test beyblade parts, provide helpful info, create threads that are interesting and useful, etc.
well if that's the case then somebody would have to pm me if they wanted help with something
um pocky chuck norris doesn't have a post here
(Sep. 11, 2010  9:26 PM)alexscott12 Wrote: well if that's the case then somebody would have to pm me if they wanted help with something

not necessarily, you could go around threads and see if someone is needing any help
threads such as ''ask a question get a answer'' , ''need a combo'' , etc.
Oh.My.God.

I was joking alexscott12.
Xblader's completely correct, most people do this in fact.

Can you guys just stop talking over a thread that honestly needs (and most likely will) be deleted?