non competitive beyblade side products

I know they're probably carp but beyblade micros. Or any of the tiny beyblade that they've released in the past that are not considered to be battable against full size bays, be it the keychain beys or something like the gachapone beyblade minis, I've always been fascinated with these teeny tiny tops and just as much so with the even itty bittier ones. There was a Toys r Us that had capsules full of them when I was a kid. But this seems to have been an attempt to get closer to the customizability that the full size tops have while returning to the dollar store shelves pricing. I don't think they could be a very serious format personally, just not enough really there to make it worth the pickup for people to really want to do that, but gods would it not be so much fun to do a little side of it with these teeny tiny tops.bWould you want to take part in side/exhibition events with any kind of weird beyblades? Do you already have your own formats made up? Let me know what you like from the spin-off products. Is it tornado bays, those weird Shogun thinks that spun around with words guys on top, BEYWHEELS? What weird beyblades do you think would be interesting to see as non competitive side content for my bigger streams?
Honestly that would be great to have to use for casual meet ups and matches. That would be so fun!