-no post-

As an endurance Beyblade, there's not much to improve with the parts available.

I personally feel a mint Magne Weight Disk takes hits better than Ten Wide due to its rounder shape; although it is slightly heavier than a Ten Wide, so your call really.
Well, my Magne Weight Disk wasn't all mint, the plastic ring surrounding it snapped off. Thanks though! Joyful_3

Okay, I know this question is different but which one is better:

Combo A)
AR: Triple Claw
WD: Ten Wide
SG: Neo Right (HMC)
BB: SG Metal Flat

Combo B)
AR: Eight Spiker
WD: Ten Wide
SG: SG Left
BB: Customize Grip
SP: Dragoon V2
my HMS combo
BP: spark dragon
AR: circle upper
WD: CWD free survivor
RC: Grip Flat Core
(Nov. 14, 2009  4:33 AM)ZoneDragon Wrote: my HMS combo
BP: spark dragon
AR: circle upper
WD: CWD free survivor
RC: Grip Flat Core

Nothing wrong with it, but it would be an improvement if you replaced CWD Free Survivor with CWD Defense Ring from Sea Dragon.
(Nov. 14, 2009  7:15 AM)Kei Wrote: Nothing wrong with it, but it would be an improvement if you replaced CWD Free Survivor with CWD Defense Ring from Sea Dragon.

well its the only CWD i have Pinching_eyes_2
Grin
BP: Phantom Fox
AR: Circle Upper
WD: CWD Defence Ring
RC: Metal Flat Core
Oh and hers my plastic Combo (sorry i dont know the Special Names sorry so correct me if im wrong)
AR: Driger G
WD: 10 Wide
SG: Neo right -Draciel V-
BB: Dragoon V2 With Voltex Ape Defence Ring and Dragoon V Tip

(sorry if this is confusion but im still Quite New to The Exact Names for the parts)
EndAll:

Your combos look pretty good.

And here's the Beyblade Parts List.
MFB combo

Face: Metal
Wheel: Virgo
Track: DF145
Bottom: SD
The Metal Face reduces Stamina due to the added weight. You're better off using a regular face. That said, you have a top-tier combo there.
HMS-
Wolf Crusher
CWD Free Defense (17.6g w/o plastic Eee, does not free spin anymore idk why)
Bearing Core
_total weight: 44.7g_
Right spin

Destroys my friends HMS combos, outspins his "zombie" in either direction -
Advance Eterner
CWD Defense Ring (17.4g)
Bearing core

Can literally fall off the launcher and still win.
Anotehr HMS combo...Might be illegal though....
AR: Wolf Crusher
RC: Sharp Core (With 2 metal Balls from Draciel S)
(Nov. 19, 2009  12:37 AM)EndAll Wrote: Anotehr HMS combo...Might be illegal though....
AR: Wolf Crusher
RC: Sharp Core (With 2 metal Balls from Draciel S)

Wut!?

Definitely illegal; how does that even work?
(Nov. 19, 2009  1:50 AM)Kei Wrote: Wut!?

Definitely illegal; how does that even work?

Well the RC Sharp Core Has an opening..that i guess i found accidentally... (It might be damaged but i dont know)

on The top the RC core theres a little circle that i guess is a cap...and i put the metal Balls from My Draciel S into it...I tried 3 but only 2 would fit....I personally dont see it as illegal but i guess the "cap" isent supposed to come off....so if its illeagal i can understand but i was able to beat all my MS blades (they were launched one after another, normally i would launch the custom first)
i think that is similar to the metal ball core of sea drake, as in the cap comes off very easily

theres a stick inside to stop the metal ball going inside during battle, but can probly be snapped off easily
(Nov. 19, 2009  8:13 AM)EndAll Wrote: Well the RC Sharp Core Has an opening..that i guess i found accidentally... (It might be damaged but i dont know)

on The top the RC core theres a little circle that i guess is a cap...and i put the metal Balls from My Draciel S into it...I tried 3 but only 2 would fit....I personally dont see it as illegal but i guess the "cap" isent supposed to come off....so if its illeagal i can understand but i was able to beat all my MS blades (they were launched one after another, normally i would launch the custom first)

Under what circumstances would you ever deem this to be legal?

I doubt Sharp Core would fare too well against most GFCUM/Samurai Upper based combinations, even with two metal balls anyway; it's a terrible part.

Karlxps Wrote:HMS-
Wolf Crusher
CWD Free Defense (17.6g w/o plastic Eee, does not free spin anymore idk why)
Bearing Core
_total weight: 44.7g_
Right spin

Destroys my friends HMS combos, outspins his "zombie" in either direction -
Advance Eterner
CWD Defense Ring (17.4g)
Bearing core

Can literally fall off the launcher and still win.

Personally wouldn't choose CWD Free Defense free-spinning or not, but it's obviously working for you. Bit unorthodox as well, because I can't see what you're going for. Bearing Core would indicate Stamina, except I doubt Free Defense's weight and bulkiness helps that.
(Nov. 19, 2009  2:03 PM)♥ Wrote: Under what circumstances would you ever deem this to be legal?

I doubt Sharp Core would fare too well against most GFCUM/Samurai Upper based combinations, even with two metal balls anyway; it's a terrible part.

Personally wouldn't choose CWD Free Defense free-spinning or not, but it's obviously working for you. Bit unorthodox as well, because I can't see what you're going for. Bearing Core would indicate Stamina, except I doubt Free Defense's weight and bulkiness helps that.

lol, I don't know what I am going for either. They were just parts that I threw together. I really don't know why Free defense works, the combo is able to steal spin (idk why), and it doesn't matter what direction the other bey is launched in. We have noticed that sometimes at the end of a battle the combo is left spinning in the opposite direction of its launch Gasp

Edit: We have found it to be susceptible to force smash
anyone know any good Customizations involving galeon?
(Nov. 19, 2009  8:35 PM)trent08 Wrote: anyone know any good Customizations involving galeon?

http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/Zombie
(Nov. 19, 2009  8:35 PM)trent08 Wrote: anyone know any good Customizations involving galeon?

http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/Galeon
My (Planned) MFB combo:

Metal Wheel: Killer/Storm
Clear Wheel: Aquario
Track: 105
Bottom: RF

Okay, so this is the plan for my MFB, but I wanted opinions before I commited to it. I plan to use Storm only if Killer isn't as good as expected. Mostly, I want a low-built combo made for upper attack, but I plan to get only the Hybrid Reshuffle Set Attack & Balance and a Metal Face, maybe with a Carabiner Grip. So, what're your opinions on it?
you should defintly try and get a quetz youll get a 90 track and one of the best attack wheels
(Nov. 20, 2009  11:20 AM)Kaiten Cross Wrote: My (Planned) MFB combo:

Metal Wheel: Killer/Storm
Clear Wheel: Aquario
Track: 105
Bottom: RF

Okay, so this is the plan for my MFB, but I wanted opinions before I commited to it. I plan to use Storm only if Killer isn't as good as expected. Mostly, I want a low-built combo made for upper attack, but I plan to get only the Hybrid Reshuffle Set Attack & Balance and a Metal Face, maybe with a Carabiner Grip. So, what're your opinions on it?

105 is a pretty bad track for Storm. I did extensive testing and 100 completely and totally out performed it. For an attack combo Metal Face is also a really bad choice. Killer isn't out yer so we can't have an opinion on it, I don't have incredibly high hopes honestly, but again, time and testing will tell.

Your best bet is probably Storm Aquario 100RF without a metal face with information we currently have. 90 is a track best used with Quetz it seems, Storm actually generally does better with 100.
Plastic Smash Combo

AR - Seaborg (l)
WR- 8 Heavy
Base- Grip Attacker (right spin)

We call this combo Lil Beastie, it will shatter WR's (2 - 8 Heavy, 1- 10 wide, 1- 8 wide), it will break AR's (Master Dragoon), and it hits hard enough to strip Spin gears and jam AR's.

Does not win consistantly by any means, but every battle is amazing. When it does win it is frightening.
Chocked_2 That seems a little... Unusual. But that's what customization is about, making the best combo, right?
yes customization is about making affective combos