new system: adaption system!

Poll: would you like this idea to be made?

yes I would.
90.00%
No, not really.
10.00%
Total: 100% 10 vote(s)
I've had a breakthrough for a new system called the adaption system: the system is quite straightforward: as normal it has the metal wheel face clear track and tip, but the new part is quite clever. in parts of the metal wheels are holes. inside the holes are strong magnets. the strong magnets hold in parts of metal called the adaption chips. these chips can do different things, some increase the attack, some help make zombies, some increase defence and even stamina. there is more than one holes and in different places so you can attach different adaption chips. this is just the basic version of it but i have thought up a couple of ones:

Typhoon (shen) Lung FW120JF the shen is shaped like dragon head and goes around the edge of the wheel. this helps increase attack and if turned 90 degrees it helps defence.
please post what you think about it!
thats really cool but too bad it isnt real
I know, but I'm trying to get it almost worldwide and get people interested in it...
no the 4d is just one wheel in two parts, these parts you can only flip in one way, my design is better as you can swap the adaption chips and it can rotate 360 degrees! also these new ones can come in groups so like one team has the lung group and they can switch their adaption chips...
thats pretty cool so are you sending an email or something to them?
who to? you mean takara tomy? nah, got to wait until this becomes a more popular idea! might add a poll to help it, when i have about alot more posts i might...
does anyone else want to post a suggestion? or if they want a bey to be designed? if you do just post the animal creature or thing you want and what type it is, also put down if you want it to be in a team...
Harpoon Archer B105RMF:
Harpoon is both left spin and right spin. 6 little contact points (think of Storm, but smaller blades for more points and maximum contact) are on the wheel, and when flipped it can be uses in both left and right spin (so no it doesn't turn 180 degrees).

B105 is basically an engine gear packed into 105, but much smaller.

RMF, as can be expected, is Rubber Metal Flat. Think of it like CS. Rubber sits in the middle for attack, the metal outer coat gives it stamina, and the flat nature makes it aggressive.

2 adaption chips help Harpoon Aecher 1 adaption chip gives it more attack by increasing the the amount of times B105 can be winded. The next one makes the contact points of Harpoon finer, according to the Smash Attack BeyWiki article.
can you name the adaption chips? because the new naming system for it goes like for mine typhoon (shen is adaption chip) lung FW120JF. also the wheels don't rotate the chips do...
thanks mate, took ages to make sure there would be no problems with it...
Better?

Harpoon Archer B105RMF:
Harpoon is both left spin and right spin. 6 little contact points (think of Storm, but smaller blades for more points and maximum contact) are on the wheel, and when the Qull Adaption Chip is used, it can spin in both left and right spin (see more at bottom.)

B105 is basically an engine gear packed into 105, but much smaller. 

RMF, as can be expected, is Rubber Metal Flat. Think of it like CS. Rubber sits in the middle for attack, the metal outer coat gives it stamina, and the flat nature makes it aggressive.

3 adaption chips help Harpoon Archer. The Fuzor AC gives it more attack by increasing the the amount of times B105 can be winded. 

The Titanum AC makes the contact points of Harpoon finer, according to the Smash Attack BeyWiki article. 

The NO2 AC allows for left -> right spin and vice-versa. Since it's a magnet, when it attaches to it's spot, two little tabs push in and another two come out, allowing for the wheel to be flipped for left spin. 

Haha I ran out of names, so i just started thinking of cars and metal; titanium=titanum and NO2=Nitrous Oxide. 
nice one... i will draw it at the weekend as i have work to do designing some more ones and putting them up, ok!