new releases for 2018

i am just getting into this but i know we are up to b-103 from TT. i have heard about some new releases and they are kind of scattered around. if anyone has an article or a list with release dates, could you please share. i am getting into this and i like to make sure i have the money before the dates so i don't go completely broke. thank you in advance
i know of the numbers up to 121 but i don't know anything else.
(Mar. 07, 2018  2:26 PM)shochbaum Wrote: i am just getting into this but i know we are up to b-103 from TT. i have heard about some new releases and they are kind of scattered around. if anyone has an article or a list with release dates, could you please share. i am getting into this and i like to make sure i have the money before the dates so i don't go completely broke. thank you in advance

i believe we are still in the “confirmed” rumor/leak pre-release stage, where this forum is the best and only aggregator of info (usually fueled by twitter posts from trade shows and trademark filings). 

there is nothing official yet, and perhaps we will see something from TT on 3/15.
(Mar. 07, 2018  2:53 PM)RedPanda2 Wrote:
(Mar. 07, 2018  2:26 PM)shochbaum Wrote: i am just getting into this but i know we are up to b-103 from TT. i have heard about some new releases and they are kind of scattered around. if anyone has an article or a list with release dates, could you please share. i am getting into this and i like to make sure i have the money before the dates so i don't go completely broke. thank you in advance

i believe we are still in the “confirmed” rumor/leak pre-release stage, where this forum is the best and only aggregator of info (usually fueled by twitter posts from trade shows and trademark filings). 

there is nothing official yet, and perhaps we will see something from TT on 3/15.

thank you. you have been very helpful in a lot of the treads i have posted and i wanted to thank you for that.
From what I know All 3 of the new super z beys are releasing on March the 15th
(Mar. 07, 2018  4:22 PM)KnightPro Wrote: From what I know All 3 of the new super z beys are releasing on March the 15th

i think thats what red panda was leaning towards. do you know if they do releases in the middle of the moth usually or is this just one date.
(Mar. 07, 2018  4:32 PM)shochbaum Wrote:
(Mar. 07, 2018  4:22 PM)KnightPro Wrote: From what I know All 3 of the new super z beys are releasing on March the 15th

i think thats what red panda was leaning towards. do you know if they do releases in the middle of the moth usually or is this just one date.

All 3 of them release on this date. Just like the god series did I believe

i've heard this date all over here, so it's as credible as anything else.  i do think it’s probably real, mainly because everyone else does.

however i have not seen an official announcement/article saying anything is coming on 3/15.  I might have just missed it, please pardon.

i’ve seen leaky twitter posts from legit-appearing trade show attendees, but they are now deleted.