Final Stand
One Man Army
Don't add like: CTF, SaD or lucky stuff for unlocking Pro perks
No overpowerd Killstreaks
Flashbangs or Stun granades
Don't have people use gillisuits exepct for snipers

What I want to have perfected more off:
Camo for secoundary guns and main guns.
custom emblems, but with more layers (like in Black Ops)
Plenty of different guns such as: LMGs, SMGs, Assault Rifles, Sniper, Pistols, Shotgun ect.
Better spawn system.
Dedicated servers for console gaming.
many different (but not OP) killstreaks.
colourful maps like in MW2.
many different attachments for EACH gun(s) in the game.
Be abel to make own camoes for guns.
Not too quick scoping with sniper rifels.

these are my wishes for the next CoD game Tongue_out
(Feb. 16, 2011  2:00 AM)Kavasiki Wrote: I would like the Modern Warfare 3 to be like this in Multiplayer:

No:
Granade Launcher attachments
Final Stand
One Man Army

What I want to have prefected more off:
Plenty of different guns such as: LMGs, SMGs, Assault Rifles, Sniper, Pistols, Shotgun ect.
Better spawn system.

most of that i agree on
but i think they should keep
stun grenades but no flashbangs
cause theres no point for two
(Feb. 16, 2011  2:00 AM)Kavasiki Wrote: I would like the Modern Warfare 3 to be like this in Multiplayer:

No:
Granade Launcher attachments
Final Stand
One Man Army

What I want to have prefected more off:
Better spawn system.

The point of kill streaks is to give you an unfair advantage, and seriously why would you get rid of flashbang and stun grenades? They aren't unfair at all. If anything there should be no god guns like the UMP 45 and the M4A1 and M16 should have the same stats except for range, Neither weapon fires faster than the other because they use the same action, and neither weapon does more damage than the other because they fire the same bullets. The only difference it that the M16 has a longer barrel and is accurate to a farther distance.
also here are my wishes for the next
call of duty
no more
second chance
grenade launchers (attachments or stand alone launchers)
overpowered killstreaks
removal of ability to fire launcher without lock
on (like the rpg should be lock on only or get removed)

things i want
more of a futuristic style gameplay
not lasers and stuff exactly
look at the new ghost recon weapons or
brink for example that type of future
lots of killstreaks (maybe for a new killstreak
there could be a moving little turret thing
with a sentry gun on 4 sides)
also more controllable killstreaks
i mean like full on control not like the
chopper gunner i mean like
gunship or rcxd
also controllable vehicles
a new co-op mode
something similar to zombies
but a little different

well thats what i want
(sorry for extremly long post)
(Feb. 16, 2011  4:29 AM)Thresher Wrote: and the M4A1 and M16 should have the same stats except for range, Neither weapon fires faster than the other because they use the same action, and neither weapon does more damage than the other because they fire the same bullets. The only difference it that the M16 has a longer barrel and is accurate to a farther distance.
CoD is not real life.
A tremendous idea: Take a year off.

Yeah, I do realize that Activision has like 70% of its workforce working on CoD games, but that's kind of the problem. Consumers are going to be burned out just as quickly as they were to the Guitar Heroes, and Tony Hawks of the world.
I think it'd be best if they didn't let Treyarch touch the series. Black Ops' is probably the worst high-profile FPS I've ever played. Completely devoid of any soul or substance.
(Feb. 16, 2011  7:16 AM)Sam Wrote: I think it'd be best if they didn't let Treyarch touch the series. Black Ops' is probably the worst high-profile FPS I've ever played. Completely devoid of any soul or substance.

Infinity Ward is a shell studio, and the rest of the studios working on these games are people forced to work on them. Think that'll get any better?
(Feb. 16, 2011  7:04 AM)Sam Wrote: CoD is not real life.

I never said it was, but they shouldn't nerf the M4A1 and treat the M16 as God when both are basically the same weapon.
(Feb. 16, 2011  8:25 AM)Thresher Wrote:
(Feb. 16, 2011  7:04 AM)Sam Wrote: CoD is not real life.

I never said it was, but they shouldn't nerf the M4A1 and treat the M16 as God when both are basically the same weapon.
I think the M4 is better than the M16 but whatevs. Actually, I use a silencer+acog with it and get a positive kill/death ratio in every match I play lol and this is coming from someone who used the M16 back in the CoD4 beta days when everyone thought the M4 was beast.

Point is, them having different firing speeds, the M16 should be more powerful than the M4. Them firing the same bullets and sharing parts doesn't matter in a video game.

(Feb. 16, 2011  7:36 AM)To Wrote:
(Feb. 16, 2011  7:16 AM)Sam Wrote: I think it'd be best if they didn't let Treyarch touch the series. Black Ops' is probably the worst high-profile FPS I've ever played. Completely devoid of any soul or substance.

Infinity Ward is a shell studio, and the rest of the studios working on these games are people forced to work on them. Think that'll get any better?
The alternative is that Treyarch continues making CoD games, and I continue to not buy/care about the series anymore.
(Feb. 16, 2011  7:11 AM)To Wrote: A tremendous idea: Take a year off.

Yeah, I do realize that Activision has like 70% of its workforce working on CoD games, but that's kind of the problem. Consumers are going to be burned out just as quickly as they were to the Guitar Heroes, and Tony Hawks of the world.

it is a good idea
but the difference
between guitar hero
and call of duty is that
call of duty is an fps
and since thats pretty much the
most popular version of games
right now so they can make them
as sucky as they want and people
will still buy them cause they make
so much hype about them that
people continue to buy them
Don't type like that, it's like you're writing a broken haiku of nonsense.

You're 11, so you likely don't remember how big Guitar Hero was. It alone propelled an entire genre of gaming, and then crashed. Guitar Hero 3 sold in excessive of 10 million units. The latest hasn't cracked 1 million. This isn't a simple "derp well this genre is popular so this franchise can never die", as time and time again franchises that are milked simply dry out. Crash Bandicoot used to be one of the largest characters in gaming, and now for all intensive purposes is dead. Why? Well it's certainly not the genre, since a platformer is the best selling gaming of this generation. Maybe it was the constant releases with falling quality? Maybe just maybe.
Also, your poll entries are kind of amazing. "Space Warfare"...
Is there a Flame thrower in Black Ops?If not,I would really like to see one in MW2 but I would like it if the grenade launcher was nerfed.
(Feb. 17, 2011  11:44 PM)To Wrote: Don't type like that, it's like you're writing a broken haiku of nonsense.

You're 11, so you likely don't remember how big Guitar Hero was. It alone propelled an entire genre of gaming, and then crashed. Guitar Hero 3 sold in excessive of 10 million units. The latest hasn't cracked 1 million. This isn't a simple "derp well this genre is popular so this franchise can never die", as time and time again franchises that are milked simply dry out. Crash Bandicoot used to be one of the largest characters in gaming, and now for all intensive purposes is dead. Why? Well it's certainly not the genre, since a platformer is the best selling gaming of this generation. Maybe it was the constant releases with falling quality? Maybe just maybe.
Also, your poll entries are kind of amazing. "Space Warfare"...
well when you put it that way
It makes more sense but
Think about how much of a
Fail mw2 turned out to be
It still sold and black ops
Was a fail in the multiplayer
Mode it still made a ton of money
Also space warfare is up there cause
That's what there saying its going
To most likely be cause its being
Made from sledgehammer games
The makers of dead space
(Feb. 18, 2011  12:20 AM)StormAquario75 Wrote: Is there a Flame thrower in Black Ops?If not,I would really like to see one in MW2 but I would like it if the grenade launcher was nerfed.
ok first thats really off topic
and also its an under barrel
flamethrower in black ops