new blader on wbo

I'm kyoya(fake) and I love to use leone. How do I get a signature and avatar. Thanks bye.
Hey Kyoya, and welcome to the WBO! Read the rules thoroughly.
As for an avatar, you can go to your personal profile (User CP), Go to the down the far left, and you'll see a link that says "Change Avatar". Click that and you can either choose a picture of a Beyblade from the Default Gallery, or upload an avatar.
For signatures, if you go to the homepage and go down and click on the "Your Creations" forum, then you should be able to find some pretty decent sig shops that you can get a nice one from.
I don't want to go off-topic, so PM me for any more questions.
(Oct. 25, 2011  3:54 AM)Technologic Wrote: Hey Kyoya, and welcome to the WBO! Read the rules thoroughly.
As for an avatar, you can go to your personal profile (User CP), Go to the down the far left, and you'll see a link that says "Change Avatar". Click that and you can either choose a picture of a Beyblade from the Default Gallery, or upload an avatar.
For signatures, if you go to the homepage and go down and click on the "Your Creations" forum, then you should be able to find some pretty decent sig shops that you can get a nice one from.
I don't want to go off-topic, so PM me for any more questions.
thanks for the help now i have a leone avatar and i will think of a signature
Welcome to the WBO! Read the rules before posting and enjoy the forum Smile
Hey welcome, why don't you tell us a little more about yourself, like how long you have been into beyblades or something like that Smile
(Oct. 25, 2011  10:30 PM)drakio Wrote: Hey welcome, why don't you tell us a little more about yourself, like how long you have been into beyblades or something like that Smile
I have been beyblading from the plastics to the hms to now the metal fusion/masters series. Back then I was using dranzer but i didn't know the names of the beys because i was very little. Now I am the substitute and leader on team Volcanic Fang
I am the best member of the team and I decided that my teammates should be the regulars because they lack experience. They only started with the metal generation. I going to tell them to register also
Welcome to the WBO Enjoy your stay and make sure to read the rules! Joyful_2
Welcome! Read the rules before posting!
Welcome to the WBO!! Have fun and enjoy this site!! Grin