new

This is sort of delayed but thank you for the warm welcome. Im more or les just going to be on at josh-jfs house when we are beyblading. His really good and he leads the beyblade community well so im sure i will learn alot from him and go well in the beypoint system.

Thanks everyone.
(May. 09, 2009  7:58 AM)ayman Wrote: This is sort of delayed but thank you for the warm welcome. Im more or les just going to be on at josh-jfs house when we are beyblading. His really good and he leads the beyblade community well so im sure i will learn alot from him and go well in the beypoint system.

Thanks everyone.

No offense to Josh, but since when does he lead the Beyblade community ...?
Sorry i misworded. I mean the australian community. His great with all us bladers here.
Ah, yeah, he is doing a good job over there Smile
Yeah i agree his really dedicated to making us bladers better. His even buying me an mfb off ebay. Im still learning about them though and his about to battle with me so im ready for beyday. So yeah hopefully i will be as good as you all one day Smile
Ayman you should come to the tournament Grin Make a better crowd.
Me and josh are working on it so hopefully i can join you.
(May. 09, 2009  7:58 AM)ayman Wrote: This is sort of delayed but thank you for the warm welcome. Im more or les just going to be on at josh-jfs house when we are beyblading. His really good and he leads the beyblade community well so im sure i will learn alot from him and go well in the beypoint system.

Thanks everyone.

lol aww thanks i appreciate it. You guys are wirth it though and the game is worth it Smile but dont get too happy untill uve improved lol