new:)

Hi im new here Smile But im not new to beyblade i think i bought my first when i was 8 i am 15 now Smile And dont be surprised if i say im a girl(there is always only boys in the adds and a girl today at the toys store when talking to a boy but thats for boys about bakugan xP) Smile When i was 8 i wasnt a very big fan of anime, i didnt even know about it but a few years later i grow into it, surprised that sailor moon, pokemon, digimon and other child series was anime so i kinda been a fan all my life Smile Im from sweden and after the first beyblade serie(the one i loooooooooove ♥) there wasnt many who had blades so they dissapared but i have always liked it Grin I was crying of joy when i saw the pic of them in the chirstmas catalog from the toystore Grin So im on again tougt ima a 15 year old girl (A) My dad was against so i used the last 200 kr i got on my b-day for buy a new beyblade. A roch leone Grin ♥ I dont got cartoon network so i havent, yet watched Metal Fusion, but i think i always will like the 'real' beyblade ♥♥
same here. i was searching my attic for my mom's old photo album when i came across my old beys. I remembered there had been an ad in a store i went to previeously for the new seiries so i bought one of the new ones and now i'm hooked. Honestly, i think i'm so dorky for doing so but i'm glad i came across it. I'm from Germany so when i first moved to Florida the only shows on appropriate for a boy my age were pokemon, beyblade, and other series. I was a huge fan and still am at 15.Metal Fusion may not be as good as the original but it's still amazing as expected.
Yo, welcome to the WBO !
Great life story. Grin
Have a nice day ! ^^
Hello, welcome! I remember when I accidently stumbled upon a Storm Pegasus 105RF at walmart! it was awesome! I didn't know the metal fight beyblades where in the US! I was so excited, I remember my first beyblade was a dragoon, best toy ever!
sup welcome my first bey was dranzer but then when i found rock leone i was real happy that they brung beyblade back