need some launchers and rip cordS

hey im looking for 2 catapult launchers(i dont think im going for the custome launchers since you have to pay to mutch to for frames and so on) and (neo) dragon ripcord (thats what they're called right?) if any1 else got some advices of what to buy and not to buy just post them.
There is no custom Catapult Shooter.
i didnt ment that there were custom catapult launchers i meant the custom launcher, that can be customized with metal or rubber grips, a metal finger grip, a sniper scope, and spring supports
Oh, all right.
Man someone else was looking for a custom grip not to long ago as well. I'd check around Ebay to see if you can find them in some lot.
Tamer Brad Wrote:There is no custom Catapult Shooter.

What's the name of that brown/brown-goldish one that "flings" the blade forward?
There is one Dranzer Grip, and one Dragoon Grip on Amazon. I bought from the seller already, the grips are brand new and sealed.
Artie Wrote:

What's the name of that brown/brown-goldish one that "flings" the blade forward?

Catapult grip!
Artie Wrote:

What I meant was, there's no Catapult Shooter that works with Customize Grip.
Well a catapult or a custom launcher with grips are both good.
But anyone knows were to buy the rip cord or the launchers?
Launchers usually come with starter sets.

If you have Paypal, the WalMart here has a bunch of Dranzer grips for 1$.
you mean were you live so i buy from you or you mean there site?
and is that only a grip or also a launcher?
AnnieDuck Wrote:Launchers usually come with starter sets.

If you have Paypal, the WalMart here has a bunch of Dranzer grips for 1$.

Still? Wow, I'm so pissed that I got interested in beyblade again AFTER I come home from Canada.
AnnieDuck why dont you respond anymore?
pauk Wrote:AnnieDuck why dont you respond anymore?

Uh, it's only been a day.