my personal classifications of beyblade (Sub-Classes for Balance types)

I was thinking one day, and I made my own beyblade classes, other, unmentioned ones. In a sense, I divided the balance type class into 4 new classes, more like the secondary colors of beyblade. Other than the Equilibrium type, notice that each type has a major loss of the primary class (Attack, Defense, Stamina) that is not an influence on each secondary class.

Equilibrium type: This is the true balance type, with all 3 types perfectly balanced in, and shares traits with each one. However with this given, there is no knowing of what beyblades even a particular equilibrium type will win or lose to. A good example is Shinobi Salamander.

Endurance type: The Endurance type is a mix of both defense and stamina types, with the ability to handle very heavy attacks, and stay in the stadium for a long time. However, the attacks from this type of beyblade are rather small, and not very effective. A good example is Fusion Hades. Note that this is not the same as the endurance type from the original series.

Counter types: This type of beyblade is quite good with heavy beybaldes. A counter type is a mix of defense and attack types. The grip and weight of defense types mixed with the fast and aggressive movements of an attack type will absorb enemy attacks, and deliver very powerful attacks back. However, these two traits equal the loss of even more stamina than normal, but the major attacks replace the stamina loss. A good example is Divine Chimera.

Agility types: Quick and stealthy, this beyblade is hard to attack! The Agility type is a mix of attack and stamina. The light weight of the stamina type and the high speed of an attack type make it fast, and longer spin time. However, The light weight of this type is a consequence, as this class has no concept of handling heavy attacks, thus making it easier for this beyblade to lose to a stadium out, but the high speeds take place of that. A good example is Flame Cancer.
Your examples aren't very accurate. Shinobi salamander isn't really a combo of 3 Types. I'd say a combo with an aggressive mold CS would make a better example. Fusion hades has pretty bad defence and stamina, again I'd say a CS or MB combo would be more accurate, like Genbull Genbull E230MB.
So true balance
Semi tanks
Anti attack
And beys that use hf
This could have been explained as such, your over complications and inaccurate examples just made it worse.
oh. I just put in those beyblades as from the performance I personally saw from them.