my online radio station and techno teen on april 24th 2010

Poll: will you visit

yes
69.23%
no
30.77%
Total: 100% 13 vote(s)
hey bladers this is my website still under construction http://ratedteen.webs.com/

its about anything and everything its a radio and we talk about all requeted topic [as long its not rude or offensive] and all song [and i mean all songs] adn on the grand opening there will be the t-day or techno teen day
[Image: 6d65f24007405021.gif]

so see you then!
This should really be in the Your Creations forum.
The hell is up with that incredibly loud music that plays immediatly when we get on your site? Chocked_2
Will you broadcast trance music???
(Mar. 29, 2010  1:50 AM)Kai95 Wrote: Will you broadcast trance music???

sure just request!
Cool!
Do you want to enter to mexican web radio? If you want. Send me the URL to add you in our MEXICAN BEYBLADE WEB SITE www.upbp.mex.tl and it will be added.

Please broadcast some TRANCE!!!
soz guys the website is down [well its up but no radio due to my mic playing up!]
Hey any hip hop. And I could help out with news and stuff.
any music? even metalcore and heavy metal hmmmm?
(Apr. 02, 2010  6:44 PM)bey tempest Wrote: any music? even metalcore and heavy metal hmmmm?

i can play any song u want just request it! :]
*update*
i got my new mic so i will be on broadcast now so see u there! :]
no offense or anything but if you want to get more viewers you could at least post the times when you will air. I wanna listen but i don't know the time Uncertain
if you looked at the site it says its not even airing to the 24th mezz so it would be pointless to try and estimate times at this point.
Made A brother website maybe we could do reviews and news and stuff like that. I would need someones help with it though to make it to it's fullest.
(Apr. 02, 2010  4:15 PM)beybladeheart Wrote: Hey any hip hop. And I could help out with news and stuff.

request any song u want and topics u want to talk about
(Apr. 03, 2010  3:17 AM)beybladeheart Wrote: Made A brother website maybe we could do reviews and news and stuff like that. I would need someones help with it though to make it to it's fullest.

maybe?
(Apr. 02, 2010  9:55 PM)mezz Wrote: no offense or anything but if you want to get more viewers you could at least post the times when you will air. I wanna listen but i don't know the time Uncertain

im extremly sorry i have been very busy tryin to open te website :[
*update* website is still under construction but is further in

ps. broadcast still remain so plz don critique cos im tryring my best getting the website ready and up and running
further more now that im doing 2 martial arts im pretty packed so dont be harsh im tryin my best!!!
hey u guys! join me and my best mate jordan at midnight breakdown from 7:30pm to 12:00am lol its gonna be mad we hope to see u there!!!
more info at http://ratedteen.webs.com/apps/blog/entr...-breakdown
We are the official sponsors of Rated Teen Radio! Both listen the radio show on www.upbp.mex.tl
on midnight breakdown there will be an important announcement about use beybladers at the start so plz listen in also all the broadcasting times are in the uk time so if u live in the US there will be a time difference
im on broadcast right now!!!
soz my site is now down