my new blader intro

hi, i from Malaysia, the new Metal fight beyblade just came into my country not long ago. right now we only start having a few different beyblade metal fight but maybe more variety will come in soon.

this is my story how i started beyblade. i used to beyblade when i was in my secondary school after a while the phenomenon die out and i can't find anymore plastic beyblade here and so is the crowd who we used to beyblade inside the stores. few months i saw the beyblade metal fight thread in one of my country most popular forum lowyat forum however the people that comment inside was so little and also because the new beyblade have not arrive in the store yet the thread quickly die out and sink to the bottom. but from that time i already start to search on youtube and also discover WBO and was more eager to get my hand on this new beyblade.

finally a months ago, i was doing my routine search for toys (i am also a collector for different kind of toys, you can check it out on my signature) in this shopping mall call JUSCO is a japanese franchise store in malaysia. and i was so happy to see they finally have Beyblade metal fight on the rack. i grab my 1st beyblade metal fight Storm Pegasis 100RF and head home to check out this cool new stuff. i build my own stadium because the TT stadium was very expensive. for the next couple of day i keep on went back for different beyblade because i found is interesting that switching parts on the beyblade will change their performance.

now i owned 10 beyblade which i going to post up picture on collection thread later. but i still can't find anyone to beyblade with. all the adults think this is too childish and all the kids were like " what!! i need to use hand!!" they were more prefer to stick their face onto the computer screen or TV. i saw on youtube there are a lot of bladers including adults in other country. i hope more people will adopt to this kind of games here in Malaysia. thank you for anyone who takes time to read my long introduction.