my carp homework (guys plz i need ur help)

my english teacher gave us a carp hard homework,and i need ur help with it!
i have to write 7 sentences,each 1 has three forms of a word.
i made this one and couldnt think of more:
the AMAZING show succeded AMAZINGLY and AMAZED all of the crowds.

plz help me and get some more sentences like this one.u can choose any word u like Smile i appreciate ur help guys

brad u can lock this after 12 hours cuz i have to give him the sentences tommorow morning.

Are you asking us to do your homework for you? Man, just pick some verbs and adverbs and conjugate them!
How about you write an essay instead about how no one who speaks English uses the same base word 3 times with 3 different forms of it in one sentence.

Serious
Hey guys, I've got Romeo & Juliet homework, anyone wanna tell me the answers...

If you wouldn't do it, why do you think we would.
you can't conjugate verbs and you're 16 years old?

no wonder you love the wii
(Nov. 25, 2008  11:42 PM)To Wrote: Hey guys, I've got Romeo & Juliet homework, anyone wanna tell me the answers...

Sure!

Two old school Italian families are at war with each other. Boy from Family A is at a party with his girlfriend. You don't really need to know carp about her, she's pretty much absent for the rest of the story. Boy sees some chick and gets major wood for her. Asks his buddy who she is. Turns out she's from Family B. Oh well! Boy from Family A's dong shan't be denied! Boy creeps out to her house in the middle of the night and climbs in her window. They shag like rabbits until the sun comes up. Oh carp, mom and dad will never approve! Boy dives out window and goes to brag with his chums. Boy winds up killing Girl's brother or cousin or something. Nobody gives a carp about Tibalt anyway. This is evidenced by the fact that Girl finds out her boo's been shankin' family members and she's all "oh, well, my love can change him" or some garbage like that. Girl decides she needs a ring on her finger, stat, so she goes to a monk and is all "gimme some drugs! Oh, and tell that hunka hunka Montague of mine to meet me here." Monk slips Girl a roofie and sends her to the family crypt. Tells Boy to meet her there, neglects to mention Girl's just had some rohypnol and will be waking up any minute. Boy's all "aw carp, she was a good lay. Well, nothin' to do but stab myself!" Boy does so. Girl wakes up, sees dead Boy, thinks "goddamnit, he was a good lay. Well, nothin' to do but stab myself!" Girl does so. Families find 'em, shake hands, build a couple statues, play ends.

I liked it better when it was called "Pyramus and Thisbe".
(Nov. 26, 2008  12:57 AM)Artie Wrote: you can't conjugate verbs and you're 16 years old?

dude he lives in like saudi arabia, shut the hell up
(Nov. 26, 2008  3:38 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Nov. 26, 2008  12:57 AM)Artie Wrote: you can't conjugate verbs and you're 16 years old?

wtf?

he never specified if he has to do this in english or not
(Nov. 26, 2008  3:44 AM)Artie Wrote:

wtf?

yes he did
The TERRIFYING monster TERRIFIED the TERRIFYINGLY easily scared children.

He LIVED in the hollowed-out but still LIVING tree which gave LIFE to the dull garden

Let's CHOSE some words you think we would have CHOSEN if we learned how she CHOSED some words at random and we were to do the same.

And it's not encouraging that I can only think of 3 sentences right now.
Good luck.

(I hope that the time for handing in your English homework has not already passed)
(Nov. 26, 2008  4:30 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:

wtf?

yes he did

'english teacher' is ambiguous
(Nov. 26, 2008  4:34 AM)Artie Wrote:

wtf?

yes he did

no it isn't
(Nov. 26, 2008  4:33 AM)Gravity Fox Wrote: Let's CHOSE some words you think we would have CHOSEN if we learned how she CHOSED some words at random and we were to do the same.

"chosed" isn't a word and i'm pretty sure you meant "choose" originally
(Nov. 26, 2008  4:36 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Nov. 26, 2008  4:34 AM)Artie Wrote:

wtf?

yes he did

no it isn't

i have an english teacher
(Nov. 26, 2008  4:37 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Nov. 26, 2008  4:33 AM)Gravity Fox Wrote: Let's CHOSE some words you think we would have CHOSEN if we learned how she CHOSED some words at random and we were to do the same.

"chosed" isn't a word and i'm pretty sure you meant "choose" originally

Sorry my mistake. That was rather foolish of me.
(Nov. 26, 2008  4:39 AM)Artie Wrote: i have an english teacher

i assume they teach you english, right?

you also live in a country where english is the primary language, whereas pegasis lives in SAUDI ARABIA

furthermore he is asking for examples IN ENGLISH, WHICH WOULD NOT AT ALL TRANSLATE PROPERLY INTO ARABIC

so really please stop trying to justify your short-sighted comments
(Nov. 26, 2008  4:45 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Nov. 26, 2008  4:39 AM)Artie Wrote: i have an english teacher

i assume they teach you english, right?

you also live in a country where english is the primary language, whereas pegasis lives in SAUDI ARABIA

furthermore he is asking for examples IN ENGLISH, WHICH WOULD NOT AT ALL TRANSLATE PROPERLY INTO ARABIC

so really please stop trying to justify your short-sighted comments

i'm not trying to justify anything. my point is his original post made no indication english wasn't his native language--it's not like i've been here long enough to know where he's from. but whatever, you're clearly more combative about this than I ever intended

i apologize for not knowing you are from saudi arabia pegasis
(Nov. 25, 2008  11:36 PM)G Wrote: How about you write an essay instead about how no one who speaks English uses the same base word 3 times with 3 different forms of it in one sentence.

Serious

this is also a good idea
sometimes i do that just for the sake of being awkward and making brad laugh
thank u gravity fox and thanks everyone that tried to help.
I made a homework help thread y`know XD
i didnt notic it.any way the 12 hours finished so som1 lock this plz