my favourite combos-survival/zombie

how do you like these combos? their favourites of mine.

ar: tiger defencer (driger s)
wd: 10 heavy
sg and bb: bearing stinger (forgot the name lol)

Great for surival/zombie.

also

ar:tiger defencer
wd: 10 balance
sg: burning kerberous
sp: voltaic ape
bb: burning kerberous

also great for survival/zombie.

These blade types are my specialty and their what i use and my style.
hey just an upgrade for ya, change the spin gear to metal drigers hmc
and my fave combos are:
Galzzly sg flat, with metal drigers hmc, mag WD and Driger s AR
Trypio sg sharp, mg sg, 10 heavy WD, dranzer f AR
Draciel F base, 10 heavy WD, acb AR
Driger f base, 8 heavy WD, Gekiryu - oh AR
Draciel G base, 10 wide, Salamulyon AR
Dranzer G base, 10 Balance, flash leopard AR

these are my strongest 6 blades i use right now
I dont really see the benefit of that Confused
(Apr. 27, 2009  2:46 PM)josh-jf Wrote: I dont really see the benefit of that Confused

well ultimately it means a heavier blade without affectingthe blades general design, and more weight means stronger attacks and more defence
i dont even have a metal driger it was a blade that i was looking though for.
It's only in Takara's Metal Driger BTW. But, ummm, you can't even put HMC on those combo's anyway. >.>
yeah lol thats why i was like how would that work.
oh, my mistake, i thought bearing stinger base was sg, not screw it, my bad
The Shredder, he's posting zombie/survival combos. Why would you post a list of your favourite combos in his thread?

Josh, on your first combo, switch the heavy to a 10 wide.

Second combo, get a Neo left casing instead so you have a zombie for each spin direction.

It would also be beneficial to post a list of your parts so that we may better assist you in modifying what you already have.
lol yeah once i got 9n my list il post up everything then we can throw around some ideas lol thanks dei. I just wanted to see what people thought of these combos and throw around strengths and weaknesses.
(Apr. 28, 2009  2:25 AM)Deikailo Wrote: The Shredder, he's posting zombie/survival combos. Why would you post a list of your favourite combos in his thread?

Josh, on your first combo, switch the heavy to a 10 wide.

Second combo, get a Neo left casing instead so you have a zombie for each spin direction.

It would also be beneficial to post a list of your parts so that we may better assist you in modifying what you already have.

excuse me but he was posting his favourite combos, AS IT SAID IN THE THREAD TITLE, so it was on topic to post my favourite combos, he was just adding that his favourite was survival/zombie
(Apr. 28, 2009  2:28 AM)josh-jf Wrote: lol yeah once i got 9n my list il post up everything then we can throw around some ideas lol thanks dei. I just wanted to see what people thought of these combos and throw around strengths and weaknesses.

as for weakness' i dnt think theres many lol, especially in the 2nd blade, it sounds like itd be tough to beat
(Apr. 28, 2009  2:31 AM)The Shredder Wrote: excuse me but he was posting his favourite combos, AS IT SAID IN THE THREAD TITLE, so it was on topic to post my favourite combos, he was just adding that his favourite was survival/zombie

as for weakness' i dnt think theres many lol, especially in the 2nd blade, it sounds like itd be tough to beat
The thread title says his favourite combos. That's why we have the "New Thread" button in case you want to make a topic of your own. Something like "post your favourite combos" might have been a generic and general thread for everyone's use, but in this case, it isn't so. There's no need for an attitude when I asked a simple question. It makes you look silly.

(Apr. 28, 2009  2:28 AM)josh-jf Wrote: lol yeah once i got 9n my list il post up everything then we can throw around some ideas lol thanks dei. I just wanted to see what people thought of these combos and throw around strengths and weaknesses.
Yes, although, posting your other parts on the first post may be nice. We have no clue how we can improve your Beyblade otherwise...
yeah tru, sorry bout the attitude lol and the capitaisation
Actually i have an idea rather then me list what i have atm (since my collection isnt full atm) just tell me any parts in general that you think would im prove this and il most likely have it, if not il put in the effort to try and get it if i really feel it will help my cause lol thanks.
Your combos aren't really zombies. To make them more like zombies I suggest using wider weight disks, preferably Wide Survivor or Wide Defense.
AR: Wing Cross
WD: Wide Survivor
BB: Bearing Base

AR: Holy Dispell
S-AR: War Lion
SG: Neo Left SG
SP: Survivor Ring
BB: Custom Bearing Base
(Apr. 28, 2009  2:46 AM)Cye Kinomiya Wrote: Your combos aren't really zombies. To make them more like zombies I suggest using wider weight disks, preferably Wide Survivor or Wide Defense.

lol For the 1st combo i will chuck in a wide but the 2nd one doesnt need a wide one. Ive found its most efficient with the 10 balance.
(Apr. 28, 2009  2:49 AM)josh-jf Wrote: lol For the 1st combo i will chuck in a wide but the 2nd one doesnt need a wide one. Ive found its most efficient with the 10 balance.
What have you tested it against?
(Apr. 28, 2009  2:48 AM)Deikailo Wrote: AR: Wing Cross
BB: Bearing Base

AR: Holy Dispell
S-AR: War Lion
SG: Neo Left SG
SP: Survivor Ring
BB: Custom Bearing Base

lol thanks dei but i dont know what blade wing cross belongs to lol i think holy dispell is from zeus but i dont know where survivor ring comes from Smile
(Apr. 28, 2009  2:51 AM)josh-jf Wrote: lol thanks dei but i dont know what blade wing cross belongs to lol i think holy dispell is from zeus but i dont know where survivor ring comes from Smile
http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/...Parts_List
lol haha ok i can get most sps lol but i think those ones are a little to hard to find for me. But any other ideas or discussion are welcome Smile
You started off with the 2nd combo in the meet and greet didnt you? then i decided to go with the galman base? man that was soo good.
lol i think you meant u. But yes i did start off with the 2nd one but not the same support parts, i dont have voltaic ape just yet its coming in another lot im getting (raykons one). But yeah i was rather happy with the galman combo it had great defense but i have some better ideas for the meet and greet 2.
Great for surival/zombie.

also

ar:tiger defencer
wd: 10 balance
sg: burning kerberous
sp: voltaic ape
bb: burning kerberous

i can make that!!!

but is it right or left spin
Its in right spin, its not a zombie combo anyway, i was new so i wasnt sure what a zombie combo was lol.