my combos

(Nov. 01, 2009  9:13 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: That's really helpful.

XD XD
One of them is just worn more than the other ...

Also, Stardust Pegasis comes with the 100 Track.
(Nov. 01, 2009  9:45 PM)♥ Wrote: One of them is just worn more than the other ...

Also, Stardust Pegasis comes with the 100 Track.

The Stardust rubber is different.
It seems plastic rubber. Chocked_2
Moreover is "mobile". The Stardust rubber has an indipendent rotation.
The Storm rubber is embedded.
Both my regular RFs do that.

Although I can't vouch for the rubber's material.
Storm rubber is softer than Stardust rubber.
Moreover in Stardust bottom the indipendent rotation is made easier

In the stadium it's very very bad in balance.
Your non-stardust RF looks kinda worn, which would lead to the difference in performance.
The Sturdust RF is different to the touch.
I don't know about the performances. Uncertain

Moreover we are off-topic! Smile
What do you thinking about my combos?
I don't buy it. I'm sure someone would have posted this information by now.
No Dgoon the rubber on Storm Pegasis is just worn down like mine and i have also notied that the bottom on Stardust Pegasis not the RF, the plastic that keeps it in is a different shape to the Storm Pegasis if you look at it closley.
(Nov. 02, 2009  11:19 AM)cutewolfsam Wrote: i have also notied that the bottom on Stardust Pegasis not the RF, the plastic that keeps it in is a different shape to the Storm Pegasis if you look at it closley.

Which has nothing to do with the actual rubber part, correct?
No it does actually in performance wise because if there isn't as much plastic the rubber wouldn't get worn down as much and the bey would be slightly lighter.
(Nov. 02, 2009  11:19 AM)cutewolfsam Wrote: No Dgoon the rubber on Storm Pegasis is just worn down like mine and i have also notied that the bottom on Stardust Pegasis not the RF, the plastic that keeps it in is a different shape to the Storm Pegasis if you look at it closley.
Are you talking about the second picture DGoon posted ? Because I am quite sure that is simply the two sides of RF. They are 'perpendicular'.

Beynval had both Stardust and Storm Pegasis at one point, I think ...
Yea, I believe the blade position is effecting the way the RF looks in those pictures.
Oh ok then sorry for the misunderstanding.
Don't be sorry, everyone is allowed to have an opinion ^^
I only said sorry cause i thought that was a waste of space in the thread since i was wrong after all of that.
I know this forum is about MFB, but I made a Beyblade with Roller Defenser AR, Dragoon (I'm not sure which it is, but it's Dragoon Storm with green AR stickers, not red) Weight Disk, and Draciel Metal Ball (one set) Blade Base. (It has pretty good Stamina)
(Nov. 08, 2009  6:58 PM)SonicManEXE Wrote: I know this forum is about MFB, but I made a Beyblade with Roller Defenser AR, Dragoon Storm Weight Disk, and Draciel Metal Ball (one set) Blade Base. (It has pretty good Stamina)
Hm, use your own topic, or the one we have called "Rate My Combo". This is DGoon's topic. And, in general, this forum is not necessarily about Metal Fight Beyblade.