my combos

my combos rate and comment
mfb: 2 combos
1. bull105f upper attack
2. leo105d compact/survival (don't want libra even if i had it i would'nt use it, it's the new wolborg ms it kills the fun of blading)
hms: had 2 they both broke ;-(
plastic:
ar: appolion
wd: 10 wide
sg: neo south right
bb: strata dragoon v
concept: to use the carp smash attack and weight of appolion's ar
Your combos are okay.

Try Leone 105F it has some good smash. Also what other MFB and plastic parts do you have?
(Mar. 26, 2009  1:44 AM)Aqua Wrote: Your combos are okay.

Try Leone 105F it has some good smash. Also what other MFB and plastic parts do you have?

mfb: 2 bull wheels,2 leo wheels, 2 105 tracks,2 145 tracks,1 pegasis wheel,1 sgto wheel, 1 d,1 f,1 illegal rf,1 illegal ms (metal sharp

plastics: orthoros g ar,8 spiker,some weight discs, an eg base and sg (who uses eg anyway?)
(aqua sweet avatar did use photoshop?)
Do you have a left spin gear cuz then you can make a better smash combo using Eight Spiker.
(Mar. 26, 2009  1:38 AM)blader9 Wrote: mfb: 2 combos
1. bull105f upper attack 2/5
2. leo105d compact/survival 3/5
plastic:
ar: appolion
wd: 10 wide
sg: neo south right
bb: strata dragoon v
2.5/5

For the attack MFB combo I'd replace Bull with Pegasis, and for the compact/survival combo, I'd replace Leone with Libra/Virgo, and use 100D. Add Heavy Metal Core to the plastic smash combo.

Overall, I'd have to say all your combos are pretty dated.
(Mar. 26, 2009  1:57 AM)Synesthesia Wrote: For the attack MFB combo I'd replace Bull with Pegasis, and for the compact/survival combo, I'd replace Leone with Libra/Virgo, and use 100D. Add Heavy Metal Core to the plastic smash combo.

Overall, I'd have to say all your combos are pretty dated.

i'm getting storm pegasus, dark wolf, and rock leone (if japan toys dosen't sell out) so for my attack combos i'll be using rf and if the new wheels are any good i'll use those and i'm getting the defence/stamina set (still not using libra) so i can get virgo oh and i did change the wheels on the attack combo thanks for the help
(Mar. 26, 2009  1:55 AM)Aqua Wrote: Do you have a left spin gear cuz then you can make a better smash combo using Eight Spiker.

sadly i lost mine ;-(
Out of curiosity, if you participated in a tournament, would you still not use Libra?
(Mar. 26, 2009  12:06 PM)Synesthesia Wrote: Out of curiosity, if you participated in a tournament, would you still not use Libra?

no virgo mabye but not libra
Why not?
(Mar. 26, 2009  8:57 PM)Giga Wrote: Why not?

because it's too strong
That really does not make any sense; everyone else would use Libra right? So if you want to have a shot at winning then you would want to use parts in the same class as Libra.
(Mar. 26, 2009  9:23 PM)Khel Wrote: That really does not make any sense; everyone else would use Libra right? So if you want to have a shot at winning then you would want to use parts in the same class as Libra.

i don't even have libra lol
But you said you were getting the Defense and Stamina Set. Did you mean to say that you were buying from a friend and were not recieving the Libra from it or something to that affect? If so, it didn't come across very well. If not then......heads up, you'll be getting Libra when you buy the Set.
(Mar. 26, 2009  10:25 PM)Rocky Wrote: But you said you were getting the Defense and Stamina Set. Did you mean to say that you were buying from a friend and were not recieving the Libra from it or something to that affect? If so, it didn't come across very well. If not then......heads up, you'll be getting Libra when you buy the Set.

i guess i should of said i don't have libra yet
i guess i refuse to use it because it can't be beat but if i'm up against another libra i might use it
Well I just wanted to make clear that if you enter a tournament refusing to use Libra, you will most likely lose very early on.

Also, Virgo is definitely more balanced than Libra, but it's still incredibly good. It can beat Wolborg MS just as easily as Libra.
(Mar. 26, 2009  11:23 PM)Synesthesia Wrote: Well I just wanted to make clear that if you enter a tournament refusing to use Libra, you will most likely lose very early on.

Also, Virgo is definitely more balanced than Libra, but it's still incredibly good. It can beat Wolborg MS just as easily as Libra.

i'll go with virgo then thanks
In any strategy based game, you need to capitalize on as much as you can, and choosing to not use the most powerful asset you have is folly. Especially since every one else around you will be using it.
Stop being a scrub and use the strongest parts you can unless you want to lose. :\
(Mar. 26, 2009  11:51 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Stop being a scrub and use the strongest parts you can unless you want to lose. :\

Smithicide yes master
Leone 100WF when used with Sliding Shot is a Libra/Virgo DF145BS and D125D killer Wink

However, for Libra 105D or Virgo 105D Smithicide

(Libra/Virgo 100D slightly scrapes when hit with Leone 100WF(Directly beaten by it when sliding shot is used) and get killed more easily when they're used with 90 tracks as they scrape really bad so keep that in mind )

However, if you're not good with shooting techniques directly use a Virgo D125D or Virgo D125SF its would get you trough at least three rounds if you have a bit of a skill(Can find yourself in finals if you know how to use shooting techniques) Wink

EDIT: Made the addition of using SF bottom