mosquito, fly, reptile, snake, spider bites

my dad works in a gas bar and once he saw a mosquito longer than your thumb.

and btw i have 7 bites now.
(Jul. 31, 2010  5:00 PM)BlackAcePegasus Wrote: my dad works in a gas bar and once he saw a mosquito longer than your thumb.

I dunno... my thumb is pretty long.
That was probably a male mosquito the ones that don't suck your blood and cause west nile
i got 13 mosquito bites today
Just got a fly bite on my eyelid and it look like a freak. (From now on all inds of bites count.)
(Sep. 01, 2010  1:39 PM)gurugulu Wrote: Just got a fly bite on my eyelid and it look like a freak. (From now on all inds of bites count.)
ouch that must hurt like crazy
When I went to Chile I was bitten by some kind of reptile on my ear while reading.
Has your mosquito bite ever gotten so swollen that the bump grows this tiny boil like bump that is filled with water? It grosses me out and it always pops when I go to sleep and comes back.
eclipse162 xD ur sig is hilarious!!! and i have gotten bit by mosquitoes so many times i lost track at 76 when i was 7! (which was like 5 years ago, in case u don't know(which u prob. shouldn't))
MOSQUITOES! I live in Jamaica and mosquitoes live there! They will eat your leg off. It never happened to me yet but they are waiting. Unhappy