mfb help

is there a us store other then toywiz , toysnjoys , and ebay (any auction website too) that has libra or any newer mfb's if so please post the website Crying
(Feb. 10, 2009  12:10 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: No.

do you think ideal808 will ever get libra and the 3packs in stock
I don't know. They won't respond to my contact.
Whatever Ideal808 has instock it's what they have in stock, same for toywiz I sent them an email asking about the v2008/MFB that said Pre-order on them, and this is what they sent back.

"Thank you for your interest in the v2008 Beyblades on pre-order with us and we apologize for the delay in response. Unfortunately these items are no longer on pre-order and we do not know when they will be available for sale again. What we can do is put your name on a wishlist for the items and when they become available we will notify you. Should you have any questions please feel free to contact me at anytime."

Buy what they have while they last or wait until they get more which could be a long time from now. Or you could order from a japan store, many of them accept the US dollar, but I'm guessing buying from another country is not one of your options.
The intoy
(Feb. 10, 2009  10:34 AM)Giga Wrote: The intoy

whenever i go on the intoy my computer freezes which sucks
Wow. Weird, works fine for me. Try a different browser