mfb characters (complete,the 4 bladers are in)

after release, most people will still have to wait atleast 2 weeks to get it.
because it will take that long to get it from the companies (Which includes the shipping) or if not 2 weeks, 1.
am in saudi arabia and thats really far and got it within 4 days after i ordered them,so it doesnt take that long
Where did you order it from?
hey guys do you want me to draw bulls owner or no,i didnt draw him cuz he looks stuped and there is no way to make him look better lol
youre right there IS no way to make him look better.
(Sep. 12, 2008  7:44 PM)pegasis Wrote: hey guys do you want me to draw bulls owner or no,i didnt draw him cuz he looks stuped and there is no way to make him look better lol
I challenge you.
(Sep. 13, 2008  12:07 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Sep. 12, 2008  7:44 PM)pegasis Wrote: hey guys do you want me to draw bulls owner or no,i didnt draw him cuz he looks stuped and there is no way to make him look better lol
I challenge you.
lets see,i will start drawing him right away and i will try to change him untill he looks ok,dont expect him to be cool cuz its imposible.
(Sep. 13, 2008  1:20 AM)pegasis Wrote:
(Sep. 13, 2008  12:07 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
I challenge you.
lets see,i will start drawing him right away and i will try to change him untill he looks ok,dont expect him to be cool cuz its imposible.
Do not make him skinny or anything.
Awesome dude, thats way beter than i can do in paint.
It's awesome, taking into consideration it's paint. Even with a graphics tablet I can't draw a straight line on that program XD!

I personally think Leone's owner is the best, but I like crazy people that remind me of Kokujo from Duel Masters XD
bulls owner was just added , so wut do u think kai-v
hope its better than the original.
(Sep. 13, 2008  1:27 PM)pegasis Wrote: bulls owner was just added , so wut do u think kai-v
hope its better than the original.
I just wanted to demonstrate that nothing good could be acheived with this design. I still think he looks bad.

Know that it has nothing to do with you : the character is just really not easy to work with. I hope you are not offended.
no its ok, i know wut u mean, hope they change him when the anime starts
i added a new one with better face, he is not bad now
The nose and hair are definitely better.
Leone's blader has an erection, and his left hand is emphasizing it. TRUTH
(Sep. 14, 2008  8:33 PM)Mr. Toto Wrote: Leone's blader has an erection, and his left hand is emphasizing it. TRUTH

Lol didn't notice that till you said
lol, your way of thinking is really weird!!!
^^ Dirty minded much >Smile Lol
I never noticed until I just read that now. He's just calling it as he sees it which I totally agree with.
no 1 noticed that cuz no 1 care of looking at these parts,but looks like he does lol
the picture you did of Bull's owner MINUS the red nose does him justice.
Seriously, why the hell would any manga artist in their right mind put a fricken CLOWN nose on a character that isnt a clown! @_@