mf-h fang leone bd145rf

it has i made sure to look on the beyblade top teir updated
(Jun. 11, 2011  7:28 PM)Electric Wrote:
(Jun. 11, 2011  7:26 PM)shotz Wrote: escolpio? what? were did this come in

You didn't get his point;

He meant that you should test against standard, good customizations to prove that this combo is good, not test against whatever you want, you can just test against Escolpio 145ES, which loses to everything, and say you're combo is good.
i said i thought it was a good combo because i thought it was a good combo if you want to yell at me go do it elsewere cuase im done...
You need to have more tests against more top-tiers, is what everyone is trying to say. Are you deliberately being difficult? Speechless
(Jun. 11, 2011  6:56 PM)Electric Wrote:
(Jun. 11, 2011  6:48 PM)shotz Wrote:
(Jun. 11, 2011  6:45 PM)Ink. Wrote:
(Jun. 11, 2011  6:44 PM)shotz Wrote: i did and you obviously did not read this fang won against burn bull

I think he was talking about the four rounds, not the entire battle.
thays easy its called this magical thing called outspin

If a Stamina type like that lost to an Attack type by outspin, four times, it obviously is a magical thing called "bad."
It could mean a lot of things. That can be user error, too. If anything, it's a good thing he put a tier 2/3 stamina combo in there as a baseline for how he's testing. For example, when I test for attack types, I don't count the round if the attack combo failed to make contact in the first 5 seconds. I count it as my own error for not aiming/launching properly. He could be doing the same, but counting those rounds.
(Jun. 11, 2011  7:31 PM)♥ Wrote: You need to have more tests against more top-tiers, is what everyone is trying to say. Are you deliberately being difficult? Speechless
I've seen shotz's collection and although he has good parts, he doesn't have many duplicates. That could be why he hasn't tested any top tiers because a majority of top tier defense/stamina combos use BD145 and he already told us he only has one. I would assume that's why he's getting tense when people are telling him to do more tests.

I'll work with this combo later on this weekend and post some results.
(Jun. 11, 2011  7:26 PM)shotz Wrote:
(Jun. 11, 2011  7:28 PM)Electric Wrote:
(Jun. 11, 2011  7:26 PM)shotz Wrote: escolpio? what? were did this come in
You didn't get his point;

He meant that you should test against standard, good customizations to prove that this combo is good, not test against whatever you want, you can just test against Escolpio 145ES, which loses to everything, and say you're combo is good.
i said i thought it was a good combo because i thought it was a good combo if you want to yell at me go do it elsewere cuase im done...

hey, seriously you don't need to be so defensive, were just trying to help by telling you standard stuff, this is your fist time testing isnt it?

i know RF is difficult to use in that stadium as i have one i know, so you are being very patient and im happy to see that.

kk, to start i ask you to test against MF-H Earth Bull/Aquario/Kerbecs GB145 CS, its a basic test, then try it with RS as the balance stadium does not have a tornado ridge, this would give us a good comparison.

also you should also ask others to test as it can help them get an idea of the combo, the combo wont be recognized untill others get the same result as you, which you would get about 10% more than a TT attack.

hope this helps, and hopefully i didn't write too much lol
As promised, I'd deliver results:

MF-H Fang Leone BD145RF vs. MF-H Basalt Aquario BD145CS

IKMV made a great point at Beyblade Crusade. He said anything with RF and a BD145 could be seen as a "good" attack combo because the wheel will generally not make contact over BD145. He tried to prove his point by using a dark wheel on it. I don't know how that battle went, but I decided to do some comparative results with a dark wheel:

MF-H Dark Leone BD145RF vs. MF-H Basalt Aquario BD145CS
As you can see, they are are both very similar in results. They have a similar weight distribution and diameter.

One thing I have noticed through my recent testing of attack combos is harmonization through shape effecting rubber bottoms. To maintain the flower shaped pattern achieved with sliding shoot, you have to throw it off balance with a non-circular track and/or wheel. If you use BD145, you need a wheel whose weight is either concentrated in the center to allow for leaning (Basalt, Lightning) or you need to use an exotic track (r145, h145).

Although, this is just reiterating what Brad had made a huge point in back in OtC on part harmonization.

Centrifugal force with even weight distribution will often re-stabilize a Beyblade when in an attack type, you don't need this to be so because you need your wheel to be slanted.

With that being said, I'm not understanding why any of you are criticizing him for not doing enough testing when you should be being more proactive and testing for yourself to have a visual understanding of how this combo is supposed to work or to see where it can be improved.

Kei Wrote:
Deikailo Wrote:Every member should do their own individual tests for the sake of understanding each part's interaction. A video can only provide so much.
QFT

Being on the largest Beyblade forum in the world, with the best Bladers in the world, you would think that people here would understand that Beyblade is not a simple game. The amount of variables is staggering; launch power, positioning of the Beyblades in the stadium, positioning of yourself in relation to the stadium, angle of the Beyblade, wear on the parts of the Beyblade, etc ... the list goes on. There will always be differences among us, so you can never tell someone that they "don't understand how to use a custom". You can give them suggestions, because there may very well be some technique used to get positive results with a combo, but you cannot tell them "your results are completely wrong".

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-MLMPPCRT...#pid660093
this combo is more pionted at basalt kerbecs 230cs
We already have a combo that handles that and many other combos, "MF Lightning L Drago BD145LRF". Why would you only want to make a combo that only handles one specific combo, it's not like that's the only thing we face in tournaments. You aren't putting up a decent arguement shotz.
i know but i tested it some more its better on 2230 and basalt
well the results would be nice and i could test when my fang arrives Wink
(Jun. 11, 2011  11:24 PM)shotz Wrote: this combo is more pionted at basalt kerbecs 230cs
We already know attack beats stamina. That's not really a defensive combo.

As much as I love to see people push for attackers in a metagame, you missed the point I made by testing a Dark wheel in place of the Fang wheel.
oh...i get it know... heh well thanks about that
Seems like a nice combo we can do more extensive testing in my BB-10 Attack Stadium during the meet up Shotz. sorry i don't have the parts i have RF LOL so i can't do much sorry if this is spam and at least for beating stamina we know this is a alright working attack type combo
MF-H Basalt Aquario 230 CS is defiantly not a stamina, it seems it as it OSs most, the test Shotz done IMO is quite viable, as basalt only OS by grinding lower beys to the ground then it looses balance, it also has quite bad stamina.

(Jun. 12, 2011  12:10 AM)shotz Wrote: oh...i get it know... heh well thanks about that

I smiled at this, your accepting our help, now it's like a team Tongue_out

In other words I believe you will do some great tests and combos in the future.
Great so it can't do anything against the best defence combo.
lolwat?
MF-H Basalt Kerbecs BD145CS is probably one of the best defense combinations.
RS combinations would be up there too.
(Jun. 12, 2011  12:10 AM)shotz Wrote: oh...i get it know... heh well thanks about that

That's the response we were trying to get from you the whole time, I didn't mean to yell at you, I wanted to help you out, I would love to test myself, But I don't have Fang yet.
(Jun. 12, 2011  1:30 AM)Dan Wrote: lolwat?
MF-H Basalt Kerbecs BD145CS is probably one of the best defense combinations.
RS combinations would be up there too.
That's exactly what Ultrablader just said, man...
Haha, really? All the posts before him were about 230CS so I just assumed he was talking about Basalt 230CS.
:V Sorry. I now see your testing and yeah, I follow now.
230CS is not the best choice in defense. It can easily be taken out with a left spin attacker.
Erm I 230 defence combos are carping easy to take out with a decent 145 attacker... So not really the best defence combo. Whereas basalt bd145cs/mb is hard to take out.
heheh,230s falling one by one,anyway,i tested this combo before against Basalt Kerbecs BD145CS,and didn't do so good,ill try to post my results later
Heres my testing.
MF-H Fang Leone BD145RF VS Lightning L-Drago TH170LRF (I know its a weird combo)
Fang: 3 Wins
Lightning: 17 Wins

MF-H Fang Leone BD145CS VS Gravity Perseus BD145WD (Stamina Ver. Left Spin, Defense Mode)
Fang: 8 Wins
Gravity: 12 Wins

MF-H Fang Leone BD145R2F VS MF Vulcan Lynx ED145RF
Fang: 6 Wins
Vulcan: 14 Wins.

I know its weird using ED145 in an attack combo but it reduces recoil and reduces Fang's RPM because BD145 gets caught(ish) in it
Why the hell would you use different bottoms each time?! Also attack vs attack shows nothing and using a blade with cs against one with a stamina bottom is obviously a bad idea. Another giant thing is that when you come up an attack combo you test against defence and onlydefence. Anyway 10% in deikailo's tests show this is carp.
What are you talking about? The stadium used is always the attack stadium since it is fairest to all types.