mf-h fang leone bd145rf

Alright this is my special combo that i decided to release to the public.It has an exelent attack and lots of force i tested it it against all areas except attack because I do not have another bd145. Here are my results(fang must be in counter)20 rounds

basalt kerbecs 230cs vs fang leone bd145rf
basalt win rate= 30%(won all o.s.) fang win rate=70%(won all k.o.)

burn bull df145d vs fang leone bd145rf
burn win rate=20%(all o.s.) fang win rate=80%(all k.o.)

(eqiupmet)
mfb standard/balance stadium
beyluancher r
sliding shoot used
if any mistakes please correct me
How many rounds did you do? Also, testing attack combos against Stamina combo's is pretty much useless. Can you please test a low height defense combo, or a 145 height Defense combo?
(Jun. 11, 2011  6:42 PM)Ink. Wrote: How many rounds did you do? Also, testing attack combos against Stamina combo's is pretty much useless. Can you please test a low height defense combo, or a 145 height Defense combo?
rounds posted at the top
I don't know how this defeated Basalt Kerbecs 230CS 14 times, and lost to Burn Bull DF145D [One of the worst top-tier Stamina types] four times.
Could you put a Metal Face - Heavy on Basalt Kerbecs 230CS and try again ?
i did and you obviously did not read this fang won against burn bull
(Jun. 11, 2011  6:44 PM)shotz Wrote: i did and you obviously did not read this fang won against burn bull

I think he was talking about the four rounds, not the entire battle.
He was pointing out that it lost four times to a horrible stamina type. DF145 and D are not very good for stamina. Test this against more top-tier combos, like MFLLDBD145LRF and MFMLDCH120XF.
(Jun. 11, 2011  6:45 PM)Ink. Wrote:
(Jun. 11, 2011  6:44 PM)shotz Wrote: i did and you obviously did not read this fang won against burn bull

thays easy its called this magical thing called outspin
Was the RF worn or mint ? And yes , testing against Attack vs. Stamina is useless. Can you test it against Lightning L-Drago CH120 / 100 RF or MF Gravity Perseus D125RF if possible ?
(Jun. 11, 2011  6:46 PM)GaHooleone Wrote: He was pointing out that it lost four times to a horrible stamina type. DF145 and D are not very good for stamina. Test this against more top-tier combos, like MFLLDBD145LRF and MFMLDCH120XF.
i dont have parts and also i see what your saying if you can test it for me then go ahead but as stated i only have 1 bd145
(Jun. 11, 2011  6:49 PM)Zed Wrote: Was the RF worn or mint ? And yes , testing against Attack vs. Stamina is useless. Can you test it against Lightning L-Drago CH120 / 100 RF if possible ?
no problemSmile my rf is mint
(Jun. 11, 2011  6:48 PM)shotz Wrote:

If a Stamina type like that lost to an Attack type by outspin, four times, it obviously is a magical thing called "bad."
ok zed testing ldrago 100 rf against fang leone is really useless because ldrago has a hard time k.o. ing fang and bd so he really does no damage to fand unless he gets lucky they usualy tie anyway becase they equalize each other and spin out ata the same time
(Jun. 11, 2011  6:56 PM)Electric Wrote:
(Jun. 11, 2011  6:48 PM)shotz Wrote:

If a Stamina type like that lost to an Attack type by outspin, four times, it obviously is a magical thing called "bad."
i saidburn won 4 times by outspin
Yes. It shouldn't be outspun by it because it shouldn't even be in the stadium for that long. If you're going to test it against a stamina combo it should be MF Hell Kerbecs BD145WD (boost mode), not Burn because Burn is extremely outclassed and has a chunk load of recoil. Test it against Basalt ___ BD145CS/MB as well. If you don't have the parts you should have thought of that before posting this thread.
You must realize attack types fall prey to stamina types if they cannot KO in the first few seconds when they are at their strongest. I'm not saying this combo is amazing, but at least think about what you're saying before you call it bad.
(Jun. 11, 2011  7:01 PM)Hero Wrote: Yes. It shouldn't be outspun by it because it shouldn't even be in the stadium for that long. If you're going to test it against a stamina combo it should be MF Hell Kerbecs BD145WD (boost mode), not Burn because Burn is extremely outclassed and has a chunk load of recoil. Test it against Basalt ___ BD145CS/MB as well. If you don't have the parts you should have thought of that before posting this thread.
well would you like to test it this was just my combo that i thought was pretty good so if you guys wanna test it go ahead because i realy dont need your negativity.Tired
(Jun. 11, 2011  7:02 PM)NightWolf7919 Wrote: You must realize attack types fall prey to stamina types if they cannot KO in the first few seconds when they are at their strongest. I'm not saying this combo is amazing, but at least think about what you're saying before you call it bad.

I highly disagree.

Almost every time I play against a Stamina type, with an Attack type, Even when the Attack type's Spin Velocity is really low, it gets a good hit towards the end, and the Stamina types are Knocked out.

Besides, it's this combo's job to attack when it's strongest, If it doesn't, then it is a bad combo.

And, this is Burn, which has a truckload of Recoil, and it can be easily Knocked out, DF145 is an easy place to hit too.

(Jun. 11, 2011  7:06 PM)shotz Wrote: i realy dont need your negativity.Tired

It's called feedback, and you're taking it wrong, it's ways to help you're combo and prove this is good. It depends on how you accept it, negative or positive.
(Jun. 11, 2011  7:07 PM)Electric Wrote:
(Jun. 11, 2011  7:02 PM)NightWolf7919 Wrote: You must realize attack types fall prey to stamina types if they cannot KO in the first few seconds when they are at their strongest. I'm not saying this combo is amazing, but at least think about what you're saying before you call it bad.

I highly disagree.

Almost every time I play against a Stamina type, with an Attack type, Even when the Attack type's Spin Velocity is really low, it gets a good hit towards the end, and the Stamina types are Knocked out.

Besides, it's this combo's job to attack when it's strongest, If it doesn't, then it is a bad combo.

And, this is Burn, which has a truckload of Recoil, and it can be easily Knocked out, DF145 is an easy place to hit too.
rather than talking go test itTired
I don't have Fang Leone to test it. Besides; I'm not the one that posted this thread, you did. It will be assumed that you have the necessary parts for testing. Don't get so butt hurt over my criticism, I'm allowed to criticize you since this is the customization forum.
i tested it against what I WANTED. So i never said anything about how it can pawn these other combos so also I can tested against WHATEVER I Want. for another reason i had the necessary [arts for MY combo and basalt kerbecs 230 cs i made this combo for fun and specifacally for baslat kerbecs 230 cs, Smile
(Jun. 11, 2011  7:20 PM)shotz Wrote: i tested it against what I WANTED. So i never said anything about how it can pawn these other combos so also I can tested against WHATEVER I Want. for another reason i had the necessary [arts for MY combo and basalt kerbecs 230 cs i made this combo for fun and specifacally for baslat kerbecs 230 cs, Smile

This is getting pathetic, read this: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-The-Stat...tion-Forum .

Read the whole thread.

New combo's should not be tested against WHATEVER you WANTED, it should be tested against top-tier.

Till then, this can be locked.
(Jun. 11, 2011  7:22 PM)Electric Wrote:
(Jun. 11, 2011  7:20 PM)shotz Wrote: i tested it against what I WANTED. So i never said anything about how it can pawn these other combos so also I can tested against WHATEVER I Want. for another reason i had the necessary [arts for MY combo and basalt kerbecs 230 cs i made this combo for fun and specifacally for baslat kerbecs 230 cs, Smile

This is getting pathetic, read this: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-The-Stat...tion-Forum .

Read the whole thread.

New combo's should not be tested against WHATEVER you WANTED, it should be tested against top-tier.

Till then, this can be locked.
this has been tested against top teir combos go read the updated version...

You need to start testing against standard customisations otherwise there's no real point in testing at all. Nearly everything can beat Escolpio 145ES; so what?
escolpio? what? were did this come in
It was an example ... the point is, you can't test against anything you want, it has to be tested against top-tier customisations if you want to prove something. Speechless
(Jun. 11, 2011  7:26 PM)shotz Wrote: escolpio? what? were did this come in

You didn't get his point;

He meant that you should test against standard, good customizations to prove that this combo is good, not test against whatever you want, you can just test against Escolpio 145ES, which loses to everything, and say you're combo is good.