metal fusion/fight beyblade problems you have with the toys

here you may talk about any of the problem you have with metal fight/fusion beyblade toys

i have 5

1: the fact that the metal fusion/fight beyblade have so many double up parts Eg: almost all balance type beyblade have DF145 spin tracks or FS performance tip or even both it takes out a lot of the customization variety

2: ALL THE BALANCE TYPE BEYS!!!!!!!! why is it suddenly most of the beys are balance types it just pointless

3: (Hasbro directed complaint)you have to put sticker on face bolt so you can get the beyblade image EG: you have to put the sticker that come with dark wolf on the wolf face bolt to get the wolf emblem on the face bolt seriously?! Hasbro why could you not be like takara tomy and have the face bolt images painted on it look much better especially with the translucent face bolts

4:having painted fusion/metal wheels ,my problem with this is that the paint chip of in like the first battle and with chipped paint it look terrible why could they not just have Colored die cast metal

5UnhappyAnother Hasbro directed complaint) having the beyblade packaged with not screen accurate colored launchers EG the person who uses saggitario in the anime has a orange light launcher but with the Hasbro saggitario beyblade toy it has a bright green launcher also having short ripcord is pretty stupid
Hah, I'm pretty sure there is a complaints about Hasbro thread lying somewhere.
1. the beys that come with those parts are pretty useless, IIRC. Just don't buy those ones.
2. Since when have Hasbro or TT's "stats" and types been that accurate?
3. TT didn't paint all faces either. Get your facts straight.
5. Suck it up. Really, that's not even close to a valid argument.

This could have gone in random thoughts, IMO.
I like printed faces. :3
And you could have just bought TT beys. =P
Just stop trying to find complaints.