metal fusion beys and stadiums and launchers ( by hasbro only )

i just serached thunderwhip stadium but i cant find it nothing was found
... You could have at least tried looking for "thunder whip", because "thunderwhip" is not really a word.
i typed thunder whip no luck then i typed thunder whip stadium no luck eather
i have the thunder whip stadium, it's kinda meh i don't like it that much it causes weird movements because of the paint
Hasbros stadiums look SUCKY!!!
the beyblades are quite nice though, i havnt had a chance to try out the taka ones so i dont have anything to compare to until my Ldrago comes in the mail

i'm gonna be trying to pick up the hasbro sagitario tomorrow i'll tell u guys how it is
Is hasbro sagittario out yet? Back on topic ...take a look st that link I posted.
so tomorrow i get dark gasher and rock lione... does anyone know when the new stadiums and stuff are coming out like the portible one, or the one with 2 blades and the stadium.

ohh and how are the jap string launchers/ grips
Hasbro Beylaunchers (String Launchers) are apparently better, but the grips are the same.
alright chill cause i got a few coming in the mail
hey who knew that the american ldrago energy ring wont be white it will be like a golden yellow and the metal wheal will be red here the link its from toy fair

http://www.cybertigeranime.com/bbspirit/BMF_4.jpg
Dude no it won't that's a special edition one. The normal one will be released by hasbro as well.
realy cool but whos the other bey that will come in the supper vortex stadium?
(Jun. 13, 2010  6:13 PM)narutoash1 Wrote: realy cool but whos the other bey that will come in the supper vortex stadium?
This is not the place to ask, and if you read the Bey News, you would probably find the answers on your own.