metal fusion beys and stadiums and launchers ( by hasbro only )

hi i wanted to know if any one can get me a storm pegasus made by hasbro you see i dont live in canada and i know that in canada they have the metal fusion but i wont be here to get the metal fusion you see i will leave to go to brazil on july 2 and wont come bake till the last 2 weeks of august so if any one can get me a storm pegasus and a blue thunder wip stadum i will pay $20 ( 10 for the bey 10 for the satium i know the prices ) and send me it befor july 2 OH! and i also have paypal thanks
Just by the way, for me, the stadiums and the Beyblades all cost ten dollars, so offering at least twenty dollars would make more sense in my opinion.
I'll guarantee ur right now with the thunder whip stadium you will not win ANY battles unless you are vs another attack type beyblade, then it's a stamina battle.
all i have is attack type beyblade ( classic plastic and the hms one ) thanks why i want the storm pegasus it will make attacks better
(Jun. 09, 2010  1:37 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: Correction, a lot.

?

and you will not knock out any beyblades if ur having an MFB fight.. Idk about other beyblade types, but that stadium does NOT increase any performance, you just won't get any knockouts.
realy well do you know when the next stadium ( lighting force ) will come out then?
(Jun. 09, 2010  3:00 AM)narutoash1 Wrote: realy well do you know when the next stadium ( lighting force ) will come out then?
No, not really. It might not be any better anyway ...
I meant you won't get a lot of knockouts, meaning you will get a few.
yeah. you and I have similar problems. All I have to live with is a draciel fortress as well Tongue_out and it's just too small!
I feel you on that.
All of my attackers just keep pocketing themselves.
lol thanks oh and are beyblade metal fight made by gg fake? ( i know this is not the right place to place this but i am in hurry thanks )
yes they're fake
how are they fake they were made in a store in china maybe its the chines verion?
(Jun. 09, 2010  9:07 PM)narutoash1 Wrote: how are they fake they were made in a store in china maybe its the chines verion?
No, they are fake. You can have real paper money, but your closest neighbour might be making counterfeit money. It is not because they are made at the same place (or country ...) that all of the items are identical at all.

You need to stop posting for a while, and just read our topics, especially the stickied ones. theflightyellz's guide could have explained everything to you. Essentially, if TAKARA-TOMY's logo is not there, it is always fake.
ok i looked on the site on the market place and i did not find this certen stadium its the clear strom pegasus stadium by takara tomy i would like to get that one my frined has it and i liked it alot i will be willing to pay $17 an dhipping $3 please pm me if you have one thanks
you will most definitely not get it for that price. Stadiums go for 30+ US.
wow i called hasbro and they said it will be $10-13
what part of hasbro stadiums stink don't you understand??
i have got no clue i never got one the only thing i wanted was a dragoon wich i still have but i used my friends stadium and from i remmember there not horrible and not to good either but i will wait till like Christmas to get one
these stadiums now aren't just "ok"... they're worse than ok...
you should really read the thread about the thunderwhip stadium. The hasbro stadiums are banned from WBO sanctioned tournaments for a reason.

If you aren't bothered actually looking for the thread:
1. they don't really allow the use of shooting techniques (i.e, sliding shoot)
2. They are highly imbalanced stadiums, overly favouring certain types of beyblades (in the case of the thunderwhip stadium, SEVERELY limits attack types. Pretty much makes stamina the best/only option if you want to win in the stadium)
can you link it for me thanks
(Jun. 11, 2010  3:01 AM)narutoash1 Wrote: can you link it for me thanks

Use the search feature. It's there for a reason.