metal fight beyblade custom (ONLY RF COMBOS)

INTHIS THREAD YOU CAN POST RF COMBO ALRIGHT

HERE IS MORE

STORM PEGASISCH120RF
PEGASISWD145RF
LIGHTNING LDRAGOCH120RF

stormcancer 100rf vs rockbull c145wd 3 round storm wins 3 points from 3 battle rock lost and get 0 point
win rate 99 percent win

pegasiswd145rf vs rock aries c145wb
pegasis win 3-0
win rate 99 percent

lightning l dragoch120rf vs rockaries100d
3-3
tie
win rate 50 percent

hope you like it I will test your posted combo Wink
You're testing wasn't extensive enough. You have to use the MFB Attack Stadium and do about 20~30 battles to get congenial data.
(Apr. 16, 2010  12:47 PM)NAP Wrote: You're testing wasn't extensive enough. You have to use the MFB Attack Stadium and do about 20~30 battles to get congenial data.
o im using balance stadium
storm cancer 100 RF
VS
rock leone c145wb
idont have metal face

storm cancer wins 3-0

win ratio 99-100
(Apr. 17, 2010  7:26 AM)super Wrote: storm cancer 100 RF
VS
rock leone c145wb
idont have metal face

storm cancer wins 3-0

win ratio 99-100

Very original...
(Apr. 17, 2010  10:45 AM)Benkei Wrote: Storm 100RF isn't exactly new.
yes i just made it from cancer awsome moves
pegasisgb145rf

i havent test it yet but its force smash
lol why bother putting gb on and attack type its not like its gonna have a defensive
Well, it's good weight for recoil purposes, maybe too much weight...
Hey guays! USee LeonESW145r2F for force smash!!!11!1!!oneone!

This thread is so silly. Why make a thread for combos specifically uses one part?
(May. 01, 2010  1:24 AM)kool-kid9980 Wrote: Well, it's good weight for recoil purposes, maybe too much weight...
no i use gb145 track used to throw the other beyblade because of the heavy weight but it seems to be fast after all
sggitario ch120rf worn
vs
libra c145wb

saggitario ch120rf wins

(16/30)battle
60 percent rate wins
''Used to throw the other beyblade?''
I don't even know what your saying x.x
More weight wouldn't make it spin longer either -.-
(May. 02, 2010  3:38 PM)kool-kid9980 Wrote: ''Used to throw the other beyblade?''
I don't even know what your saying x.x
More weight wouldn't make it spin longer either -.-
i mean the weight helps to throw the other beyblade imo
(May. 03, 2010  11:21 AM)super Wrote: i mean the weight helps to throw the other beyblade imo

What you're trying to do is a smasher? Because the term "throw" makes no sense.
[/quote]no i use gb145 track used to throw the other beyblade because of the heavy weight but it seems to be fast after all
sggitario ch120rf worn
vs
libra c145wb

saggitario ch120rf wins

(16/30)battle
60 percent rate wins
[/quote]

a if you want to throw your oppenent put a ed145 if your thinking of throw cause it doesnt make sence
These combos either stink, or are already well known.
I'm not being nonconstructive, but you're just making judgements on bad combos and then saying 'I haven't tested it but I think it might be good'

And
'(16/30) battle Sggitario wins 60%' doesn't really work because 16/30 isn't 60%, its like 53%. This is extremely poor anyway, because any good combo should be hitting 80-90% against other good combos, not spare parts.
(May. 04, 2010  4:42 PM)Cyber Kerberous Wrote: I'm not being nonconstructive, but you're just making judgements on bad combos and then saying 'I haven't tested it but I think it might be good'

And
'(16/30) battle Sggitario wins 60%' doesn't really work because 16/30 isn't 60%, its like 53%. This is extremely poor anyway, because any good combo should be hitting 80-90% against other good combos, not spare parts.
can you just stop mocking me it beats libra man its banned the reason im using libra because i want to make a strong attack type iv never made a single combo that can beat libra in 30 battles try and cry and first i dont like to be ruined by junk post second you you said that good combos are hitting 80 90 percent win rate try as much as you can with a combo that can beat libra c145wb 90 percent rate and video prove
lolwut? Punctuation: Live it. Love it. Make it your own.

Anyway, combos made purely to defeat Libra is silly. (Like you said, it's banned; therefore ineffective to try to defeat a banned part)
Lightning Bull H145 RF
(May. 06, 2010  9:02 PM)Flame Wrote: Lightning Bull H145 RF

I doubt that this is possible :\
There is only so much you can do with RF that is good. It is a very good part but it doesn't work well with every other part you can't just slap it on a beyblade and say "Oh it has RF its unstopable" ....I really don't see why RF deserves it's own thread if it did then storm and flame and every other individual part would have its own thread..i think these combos belong with the others in the other customization thread....hopefully someone will lock this....
(May. 06, 2010  10:11 PM)Taru Wrote: There is only so much you can do with RF that is good. It is a very good part but it doesn't work well with every other part you can't just slap it on a beyblade and say "Oh it has RF its unstopable" ....I really don't see why RF deserves it's own thread if it did then storm and flame and every other individual part would have its own thread..i think these combos belong with the others in the other customization thread....hopefully someone will lock this....
i dont say that,and rf is not unstopable due to the weight of my combo is light so use an rf to when you fight against rf