metal FUSION beyblades for sale

Is anyone going to sell metal fusion beyblades. Not metal fight beyblades from asia but metal fusion beyblades from canada.
Hm...
1. Aren't the blades the same thing? Just a different name
2. Use a header please.
3. This is a pointless thread, ask in the
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-BEYBLADE...A-UK--8098
Thread.

And 4. Answer is prob gonna be no
It already seems that nobody here is going to start a market for these, because they are going to be released almost everywhere around the world in just a few months, or just a month in some places.

And yes, the Metal Fight Beyblade and Beyblade Metal Fusion products are essentially the same, except for the stadiums, the special codes, and certain other things.

So, either add a proper prefix in the title, or this topic will be closed.
I'm sorry, it's just that i've wanted to play with the new ones so bad, and isn't the performance tip going to be different to.
(May. 31, 2010  3:58 AM)kai-r Wrote: I'm sorry, it's just that i've wanted to play with the new ones so bad, and isn't the performance tip going to be different to.
RF is RF, B is B, etc. There is no reason they would be different.

Seriously, if you are that eager, you have more chances with Metal Fight Beyblade than Beyblade Metal Fusion at the moment.
Only in the double packs it has paint, but in the normal version it is the same aside from the launcher.