meet your new king

The king of beyblade has arrivedWink
HA SOME KING YOU ARE LOL NO ROFL. Seriously lets see what kind of skill you have.
WHAT is the exact combo for Storm Pegasus
Storm Pegasis isn't a combination...it's the original build for it. And that's hardly the proper test that should be given when determining someone's royalty, which isn't even the case.

Anyway, welcome, have fun, and read the rules.
(Nov. 28, 2013  8:36 PM)Ultramarine Wrote: Storm Pegasis isn't a combination...it's the original build for it. And that's hardly the proper test that should be given when determining someone's royalty, which isn't even the case.

Same diff Tired and you spelled Pegasus wrong it is a U not I
Actually, according to Takara Tomy, it's Pegasis. Have fun and read the rules "king", haha!
(Nov. 28, 2013  8:39 PM)MinecraftAdict Wrote:
(Nov. 28, 2013  8:36 PM)Ultramarine Wrote: Storm Pegasis isn't a combination...it's the original build for it. And that's hardly the proper test that should be given when determining someone's royalty, which isn't even the case.

Same diff Tired and you spelled Pegasus wrong it is a U not I
Considering you didn't even write out "difference"...and as Shining God MS said, the proper Takara Tomy spelling is Pegasis.
Edit: Also, "who says 'same difference'?" Intelligent people who care about their spelling. And is this a Greek Mythology forum? No. So spelling it the way TT does is the proper way.
Who says same diffference. And WHO CARES HOW JAPANESE PEOPLE SPELL IT!!!!!! In Greek mythology it is Pegasus.
Welcome to the WBO!!!!! Don't spam, troll or anything else bad Smile and u will do fine.
Dragon do you think it maters if i spell pegasus right or the way takara spells it (which is wrong) Because Takara spells it doesn't make it right. Go look in some greek books or something
Welcome too the WBO.

Well yes that's true, but you still got it wrong.

Maybe some people don't care, but that would mean you don't know knowlegde about BB.

I'd stop this spamm. If you'd like too talk about "Greek mythology" don't do it here.
Please take this to PMs guys, the spelling is just a preference, even though it is spelled Pegasus out side of takara tomy.

EDIT: beaten by galaxy blade
Ok fine I dont care anymore. Dont take this to PM plz just drop it
(Nov. 28, 2013  8:27 PM)king_Kendrick Wrote: The king of beyblade has arrivedWink

Welcome King! You Seem Like A Pretty Chill Guy Smile You'll Be Good Here Grin
Thanks for the warm welcome guys anybody knows when the next tournament its
Where Do You Live Anyways? There Are A Lot Of Tournaments In Toronto, And Some Parts Of America. Go Check The Usermap For A Little More Information Smile
I live in Georgia and thanks