manga

hi well at school i have this project and need to make a story the i choose to make a manga so if anyone can draw pm me this is the story TECNOMANCER

The tecnomancer is a person who seems to have magical powers trough the use of technology

Mason Gonzalez Is a dead beat with no purpose in life until he is abducted by a group of people that go by the name of the resistance they use their abilities to keep mega viruses from leaking into the real world but once there leader dies in a fight against the armor virus without their leader there is no hope for the world until mason unlocks his full potential and becomes a master tecnomancer now the prodigy child and his friends are ready to save the world from the armor virus and the horde
My sis can draw but idk if she would draw this or not I'll check with her. :3 Good luck!
the idea's good
i hope you get someone to draw it for you
then if you get the chance can you upload to here for everyone to see
Please no one word post's. You could get a warning.
Oops ill try not to thanks 4 the reminder
While I can't draw very well, but I do know plenty things about manga. One of the biggest things you need to do are make yourself some storyboards, one of the first steps of writing manga. You may want to read Bakuman btw. Fyi it's nothing like bakugan, its about 2 guys who make manga. Also, I like the idea.
click the dragoart part of my sig its a web site with tons of drawings and teaches you how