make a strong Dragoon G

i need to modify my dragoon G with out removing the AR and BB,

basicly i need the best WD to use... Joyful_3 i need it to hsve stanima and defence...

ohh, and my dragoon is a right spin.....makes it easier for fast spin 1 person battles if u know what i mean.......why did they make dragoon a pointless left spin..so ocward Joyful_3

in my opinion i would use "ten wide" as it hasnt let me down in the past....
(Apr. 17, 2010  3:01 AM)Gazz-man Wrote: i need to modify my dragoon G with out removing the AR and BB,

basicly i need the best WD to use... Joyful_3

ohh, and my dragoon is a right spin.....makes it easier for fast spin 1 person battles if u know what i mean.......why did they make dragoon a pointless left spin..so ocward Joyful_3

Dragoon G's AR (Eight Spiker) in right spin is useless. You need to use it in left spin in order for it to be effective.

Also, Dragoon G is terrible uncustomized , even if you do change the WD. Dragoon G already comes with a 10 Wide, btw.
(Apr. 17, 2010  3:01 AM)Gazz-man Wrote: in my opinion i would use "ten wide" as it hasnt let me down in the past....

So... it's Dragoon G un-customized. Gotcha.

(Apr. 17, 2010  3:01 AM)Gazz-man Wrote: why did they make dragoon a pointless left spin..so ocward Joyful_3

Because it's spikes point counter-clockwise? Being Left spin is what made the protagonist special?

This thread is "ocward"...

Use the "Build me a Combo" thread next time.
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Build-me-a-combo
(Apr. 17, 2010  3:57 AM)Aqua Wrote: Dragoon G's AR (Eight Spiker) in right spin is useless. You need to use it in left spin in order for it to be effective.

Also, Dragoon G is terrible uncustomized , even if you do change the WD. Dragoon G already comes with a 10 Wide, btw.

after i send it i went back to left spin i forgot to comsider the tail ends points that stick out of the AR...thanks for the reminder Joyful_3
This thread is so "ocward" - why isn't it locked?
Since your question has pretty much been answered and there is little left to discuss ...